Omni 3 from Ash Vision is an advanced digital microscope system incorporating the new AshCam+ 30x zoom lenscamera with a host of new features for smart inspection and measurement. Not all inspection needs are the same so Ash developed a platform to suit a multitude of needs. Omni 3 offers powerful features as standard and a range of additional Apps that deliver advanced functionality.
Omni 3 offers superb image quality in Full HD video with fast live image display at 60fps. Experience unrivalled imaging never seen before on an Ash system. With AshTruColour, advanced camera settings, improved depth of focus and no video latency. Omni 3 is 3x times faster than previous Ash systems.
Intuitive software interface simplifies operation and control of the system without the need for a PC. Image enhancement functions and contrast ensure optimal image results. Easy to use illumination optimisation features make controlling the integrated segmented LED ring light effortless.
Visual inspection of parts
Final QC release inspection
Standardisation and control on inspection processes
Documentation of inspection processes
- Magnification from 2.5x 136x digital (68x optical), expandable to 670x with lens change
- Field of View up to 200mm x 112mm
- Working Distance up to 195mm
- AshCal ™Calibration Tracking - All Omni are factory calibrated. No time is wasted performing recalibrations between changing magnifications.
- Presets - Simple operation with On-Screen Preset Buttons allowing quick and easy access to pre-configured part-specific systems settings.
- RTLDC - Real Time Lens Distortion Correction algorithm corrects lens distortion for consistent inspection across the entire field of view.
- Save to Network - Networking enables direct saving to your server or the cloud for increased workflow efficiency
- Email - Save time by emailing directly from Omni (no PC required)
- Image Capture - image stamping with time, date, user and magnification level for traceability throughout your inspection process. Simply plug your USB key or connect the Omni to your network.
- User Access Control - user privileges settings enables operational control and traceability
- New - Super Fast Auto Focus - one-click autofocus on-screen indicator
- New - Spot Focus - quickly focus on an area of interest by simply using the mouse pointer
- New - Manual Rocket Focus - use manual rocker focus to accurately adjust the focus level to yourt region of interest
- 2-D Measurement, Annotation & Graticules - accurate measurement and annotation of lines, angles & circles to accomodate a wide range of samples. Create Go-No-Go on screen digital graticules to quickly identify sample defects
- Z Height Measurement - now you can measure in the Z axis, in addition to the X and Y axis. bringing a whole new dimension to the Omni 3
- Side by Side Comparator - visually compare your live sample image to a stored master image in the form of a split screen
- Image Overlay Comparator - identify defects by overlaying and flashing the live sample image against a stored master image
- Image Stacking - Omni automatically captures several images at different focal depths to create an image based on the sharpest regions from each capture
- Image Stitching - stitch multiple images together, increasing your field of view at high magnification. Perform measurements on the full image.
- Object Counting - automtically identify and count the number of objects within your region of interest
- Colour Analysis App - Advanced algorithims automatically calculate the colour value of any sample. This allows you to identify foreign objects within your sample
- Import/Export DXF - import and modify autocad DXF files to create graticules for overlay comparison with critical parts. Export DXF files generated from edge detection on parts
Omni 3 Optical Data:
|Objective lens||+5 (Std)||+10 Plan 1x||+25||+50|
|2.5x - 68x||4.8x - 136x||54.7x - 336x||109.4x - 673x|
|Max Digital Magnification||136x||272x||673.3x||1346x|
|195 mm||78 mm||36 mm||24 mm|
|Field of view
at min. zoom
|200 x 112 mm||76 x 59.5 mm||5.4 x 5.4 mm||2.4 x 2.4 mm|
|Field of view
at max. zoom (optical)
|7.5 x 4.2 mm||3.8 x 2.1 mm||1.5 x 0.85 mm||0.76 x 0.43 mm|
Optical data obtained using a 24" monitor
Download the data sheet on the Product Attachments Tab below
Ash also offer a range of objective lenses, high quality stand options, illumination and accessories including a 360 degree rotating viewer allowing the Omni 3 to be customised to your specific needs and application. Some of these can be found on the Related Accessories below.
Package Contents: Omni 3, Quadrant Controllable Ring Light, +5 Lens, Mouse & Mat, Keyboard, Power supply, HDMI to HDMI cable, Operation Manual, Mini USB Cable (for PC connection), Grounding Cable, USB Memory Stick 8GB, Arm Bracket (for stand mounting), Arm Receiver, Cleaning Cloth
|Product List Attributes||
• 2.5x to 136x Magnification, Parfocal, WD 195mm
|Country of Origin||Ireland|
|Special Feature||EDOF, Depth measurement, Ultraviolet, Integrated Camera|
|Used By:||Industry, Laboratories|
|Interface type||HMDI (DVI)|
|Frame Rate (Max)||60 fps|
|Operating System||No Computer Req'd|
Free UK Delivery when you spend over £100 | 30 Days to return | Same Day Shipping
(COVID-19/Brexit - We are open for business. For latest delivery information please read here)
Order before 1pm for same day despatch (Mon - Fri)
- Standard Delivery: within 4 working days. Limited to 10kg
- Orders over £100 - Free
- Orders below £100 - £3.90
- Next Day Delivery: Tracked delivery by courier (deliveries are made Mon - Fri) - £6.00
Orders above 10kg in weight maybe sent with a different courier and subject to an extra charge
Orders for delivery to Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands & Islands, Isle of Wight and Channel Islands maybe subject to a surcharge and take longer to deliver.
EU & Worldwide Deliveries
Order before 1pm for same day despatch (Mon - Fri)
- Standard Post Delivery: Limited to 2kg
- Express Courier Delivery
Delivery costs will be shown in your cart according to the country selected and the product weight. If you do not see any delivery options during checkout please use the Request a Quote option.
All orders for delivery outside UK are supplied on DAP (Incoterms) basis, which excludes insurance and any local taxes. This means that you will have to pay your local tax and any applicable duties to the carrier before receiving your delivery. Failing to do so may result in your package being returned to us.
You can find the tariff code and country of origin in the "More Information Tab" on every product page on our website. This information will enable you to estimate any local import taxes/duties which might be requested by your customs.
How much will delivery cost?
Delivery costs will be estimated in your basket, except under certain conditions. You must enter your country and post code, or be logged into your account, to see your options for delivery and the cost for each method. In the event that you do not see any delivery options during checkout please use the Request a Quote option for a personal quotation.
Request for Quote?
To request a quotation is simple, just use the Add to Quote button which can be found on all product pages next to the Add to Cart button, create an account and send the request. We aim to respond to all quote requests within 24 hours. For help visit our Request a Quote (RFQ) page.
What about Returns?
You have 30 days to return an item for any reason. Just follow the instructions here