The Dino-Lite Pro AM4113T is a popular model in the Dino-Lite Pro range. The 1.3M pixel image sensor provides excellent full screen resolution, improved colour rendering and low light performance. The AM4113T is a standard working distance model with magnification between 10x-70x & 200x making it ideal for general use.
Advanced software features with measurement functions and the MicroTouch snapshot function also feature as standard on the Dino-Lite Pro AM4113T. Other features included a 2nd-generation housing with smoother focus wheel movement, magnification scroll lock and reinforced USB connection that resists twists and pulls. The magnification lock is particularly useful for repetitive inspection at a given level of magnification.
* 1280 x 1024 pixel (1.3MP) resolution
* New sensor with enhanced colour rendering
* Adjustable magnification 10x - 70x & 200x
* Built-in 8 white-light LED illumination (switchable on/off)
* Scroll lock to fix magnification
* Up to 30fps frame rate, 15fps at 1.3MP
* USB 2.0 interface
* Measurement & calibration capability
* DinoCapture software for Windows
* DinoXcope software for Mac
* 2 Year warranty
* Made in Taiwan
|Magnification||Working Distance||Field of view||Depth of Field|
|20 x||48.7 mm||19.6 x 15.6 mm||3.6 mm|
|30 x||21.7 mm||13.0 x 10.4 mm||1.9 mm|
|50 x||1.9 mm||7.8 x 6.3 mm||0.88 mm|
|230 x||1.0 mm||1.7 x 1.4 mm|
This Dino-Lite USB microscope includes software for PC (DinoCapture) & Mac (DinoXcope). The software is robust and easy to use with extensive features allowing: image capture, storage and email, live and time lapse video (up to 30fps), measurement with calibration, annotation, geotagging, full screen capability, auto and manual exposure control, picture within picture zoom (magnifier) and much more.
Microscope, Carry pouch, Software CD, Calibration target, User manual
You might also consider:
- if viewing reflective surfaces or samples consider a Dino-Lite model with polariser such as AM4113ZT
- if a longer working distance is required consider the AM4113ZTL
- if additional flexibility is required by way of exchangeable end caps or enhanced depth of field consider the Dino-Lite Edge range
Stands & Accessories
Dino-Lite offer a broad range of stands, lighting and control accessories. A stand is recommended for all but the lowest magnification levels. We have selected some of the more popular stands and optional items for this microscope which can be found on the Related Accessories tab above.
About Digital Microscopes
Hand-held USB digital microscopes provide a powerful and portable solution to microscopic inspection for applications like industrial quality control, medical & life sciences, forensics, science & education, art restoration and many other fields both at work and for hobbies at home. At PeplerOptics we specialise in optical instruments for inspection and have carefully selected a range of digital microscopes to suit all budgets without compromising on image quality. We will gladly provide advice to help you select the best digital microscope for your application.
About the Dino-Lite Brand
Dino-Lite is the original inventor of the small hand-held USB digital microscope, and now the Taiwanese manufacturer produces over 150 models which are packed with functionality and state-of-the-art technology for microscopic inspection at up to 900x magnification. Priced between £100 and £1000, there is a model to suit every application from industrial customers to conservationists and to the discerning hobbyist. Dino-Lite digital microscopes are the first choice for those prepared to invest in a premier model.
|Product List Attributes||
* 1.3 Megapixel resolution
|Country of Manufacture||Taiwan|
|Used By:||Schools, Secondary School, Primary School, Amateur|
|Interface type||USB 2.0|
|Frame Rate (Max)||30 fps|
|Operating System||MacOS 10.4 and up, Windows 7, 8 & 10|
Free UK Delivery when you spend over £50 | 30 Days to return | Same Day Shipping
Order before 1pm for same day despatch (Mon - Fri)
• Standard Delivery: Estimated delivery within 4 working days
- Orders over £50 - Free
- Orders below £50 - £3.90
• Next Day Delivery: Tracked delivery by courier (deliveries are made Mon - Fri) - £6.00
Order before 1pm for same day despatch (Mon - Fri)
• Standard Delivery: Estimated delivery within 3 - 5 working days depending upon country
- Orders over £200 (excl. VAT) - Free
- Orders below £200 (excl. VAT) - shipping cost will be shown in your cart according to the country selected
• VAT free delivery is available against a valid EU registered VAT number. This can be entered and checked automatically during checkout. UK VAT will be applied to all retail orders or orders without a valid EU VAT number.
Worldwide Deliveries – outside UK & EU
How does it work?
Shipping charges can be estimated in your cart, except under certain conditions. You must enter your country, or be logged into your account, to see your options for delivery and the cost for each method. In the event that we cannot confirm shipping charges during checkout (example: shipping to restricted areas or outside the EU) please use the Request for Quote option or contact us.
Request for Quote?
To request a quotation is simple, just use the Add to Quote button which can be found on all product pages next to the Add to Cart button, fill in your details and send the request. We aim to respond to all quote requests within 24 hours. For help visit our Request a Quote (RFQ) page.
What about Returns?
You have 30 days to return an item for any reason. Just follow the instructions here
BestsellerDino-LiteDino-Lite Pro AM4113ZT Digital Microscope, USB 2.0, 1.3MP, 10-70x & 200x£334.80 £279.00
Dino-LiteDino-Lite Edge AM4115ZT USB Digital Microscope, 1.3MP, 20~220x£558.00 £465.00
Q-scopeQ-Scope QS.20200-P USB Digital Microscope, 2.0MP, 10-50x & 200x£154.80 £129.00
Dino-LiteDino-Lite Pro AM4113ZTL Polarised Microscope, USB 2.0, 1.3MP, 10~90x£414.00 £345.00