Euromex Delphi-X Observer Microscope, State-of-the-art Plan EIS Objectives
Delphi-X Observer microscopes from Euromex in the Holland are designed for the most advanced life science applications such as cytology and anatomopathology offering outstanding optical and ergonomic performance. The 25 mm field of view eyepieces and high numerical aperture objectives enable observations with perfect colour rendering at high resolving power.
This Delphi-X maybe equipped with either a standard trinocular Siedetopf type head with an 30° inclination or an ergonomic tilting head. SWF 10x/25mm eyepieces providing an extra wide field of view with dioptre adjustment on both eyepieces. A 3-position optical path selector (100:0 / 80:20 / 0:100) controls the amount of light transmitted to the photo tube for use with a digital camera (optional).
A sextuple (6) nosepiece is fitted with four Plan Enhanced Infinity (EIS) objectives, 4x, 10x, S40x & S100x oil, all 60 mm parfocal. The new design of these infinity corrected objectives produce images of the highest possible resolving power and contrast. Virtually free of image distortion the quality allows you to observe details you have never seen before.
Stage & Focusing
The Delphi-X Observer's design provides more comfort and convenience for professional microscopists. Featuring an integrated 300/190 x 152 mm rackless mechanical stage with 78 x 32 mm X-Y movement. Scratch resistant Gorilla glass. Coaxial coarse and fine focus adjustment is provided with 100 graduations in either right or left handed configuration. Precision of 1μm with 0.1 mm per rotation. Total travel is approximately 35 mm with adjustable rack stop to prevent damage to samples and objectives. The course adjustments are equipped with friction control.
Condenser & Illumination
Height adjustable swing-out Abbe condenser N.A. 0.90/1.25 for brightfield with numerical aperture idenfication marks. Diascopic illumination is provided by Euromex's proprietary 3W NeoLED™ Köhler illumination which offers increased light output than standard LED and longer life than conventional halogen bulbs and comes with one neutral density filter. iCare sensor automatically switches off the illumination when the microscopist steps away from his position.
A carrying grip at the back of the microscope ensures safe transportation of the microscope and the integrated tool holder makes sure the right tool is always available. Supplied with an external 100-240 V mains adapter.
View alternative models of Delphi-X range on the Similar Products Tab or download the brochure on the documents tab.
* Trinocular or Ergonomic Tilting head
* SWF 10x/25 mm eyepieces
* Both eyepieces with +/- 5 dioptre adjustment
* Interpupillary distance adjustable from 47 mm to 78 mm
* Reversed sextuple (6) nosepiece on ball bearings
* Plan EIS objectives 4x/0.10, 10x/0.25x, S40x/0.40 & S100x/1.25 oil
* Total magnification 40x, 100x, 400x & 1000x
* Integrated X-Y rackless mechanical stage
* Coaxial coarse and fine focus adjustment with rack stop
* Height adjustable Abbe condenser, N.A. 0.90/1.25
* iCare Sensor auto switch off
* 3W Köhler NeoLED™ diascopic illumination
* 10 Year warranty (2 years for electrical parts)
* Dimensions in mm: 407 (h) x 210 (w) x 255 (d)
* Weight 9.0kg
* Made in Holland
To Order Select Head Type.
|Euromex Model||Head Type:|
|DX.1158-PLi||Trinocular Ergonomic Tilting Head|
Microscope, power cord, dust cover, spare fuse, 5 ml immersion oil and user manual. All packed in styrofoam case.
Euromex offer a range of accessories including digital cameras, eyepieces, objectives and lighting. We have selected some of the more popular optional items for this microscope which can be found on the Related Accessories tab.
|Product List Attributes||
* Super wide field of view eyepieces SWF 10x / 25mm
|Country of Manufacture||Netherlands|
|Used By:||University, Laboratories|
|Objective Lens||Plan EIS|
|Magnification Type||Sextuple Power|
|Illumination Type||3W NeoLED|
|Special Feature||Brightfield, Köhler LED|
Free UK Delivery when you spend over £50 | 30 Days to return | Same Day Shipping(CORVID-19 Latest information for our customers, read here)
Order before 1pm for same day despatch (Mon - Fri)
• Standard Delivery: Estimated delivery within 4 working days
- Orders over £50 - Free
- Orders below £50 - £3.90
• Next Day Delivery: Tracked delivery by courier (deliveries are made Mon - Fri) - £6.00
Order before 1pm for same day despatch (Mon - Fri)
• Standard Delivery: Estimated delivery within 3 - 5 working days depending upon country
- Orders over £200 (excl. VAT) - Free
- Orders below £200 (excl. VAT) - shipping cost will be shown in your cart according to the country selected
• VAT free delivery is available against a valid EU registered VAT number. This can be entered and checked automatically during checkout. UK VAT will be applied to all retail orders or orders without a valid EU VAT number.
Worldwide Deliveries – outside UK & EU
How does it work?
Shipping charges can be estimated in your cart, except under certain conditions. You must enter your country, or be logged into your account, to see your options for delivery and the cost for each method. In the event that we cannot confirm shipping charges during checkout (example: shipping to restricted areas or outside the EU) please use the Request for Quote option or contact us.
Request for Quote?
To request a quotation is simple, just use the Add to Quote button which can be found on all product pages next to the Add to Cart button, fill in your details and send the request. We aim to respond to all quote requests within 24 hours. For help visit our Request a Quote (RFQ) page.
What about Returns?
You have 30 days to return an item for any reason. Just follow the instructions here