EcoBlue EC.1105 Digital Monocular Microscope, 40x, 100x, 400x, 1000x, 3.2 MP Camera, 1W Illumination
EcoBlue microscopes from Euromex in the Netherlands are designed to satisfy the needs of school classrooms for quality biological microscopes at an affordable price.
This EcoBlue model, EC.1105, is equipped with a monocular head, Siedetopf 45° inclined 360° rotating, having DIN WF 10x/18mm eyepiece with pointer and achromatic objectives, 4x, 10x, S40x & S100x. The crisp high resolution images at 40x, 100x, 400x and 1000x magnification remain perfectly in focus when changing magnification. All optics are anti-fungus treated and anti-reflection coated for maximum light throughput.
A 3.2 Megapixel USB 2.0 camera is built and ready to use providing the ability to use the either the eyepiece or view images on a PC screen. ImageFocus 4 software is bundled with the product so you can easily show live images on a monitor or projector and directly capture images, videos and time lapse videos. The software also allows you to take calibrated measurements in live or still images and to perform annotations on recorded images. Compatible with Windows 7, 8 and 10, both 32 and 64 bits
Stage & Focusing
Featuring a plain 123 x 119 mm stage with 2 object clamps. Coaxial coarse and fine focus adjustment is provided with 200 graduations. Precision of 12.5 μm with 2.5 mm per rotation. Total travel is approximately 15 mm with adjustable rack stop to prevent damage to samples and objectives. The course adjustments are equipped with friction control.
Condenser & Illumination
Height adjustable Abbe condenser N.A. 1.25 with iris diaphragm and filter holder. Adjustable illumination is provided 1W LED illumination.
Supplied with an external 100-240 V mains adapter/charger. Easy transportation with ergonomic carrying handle.
View alternative models of EcoBlue range on the Similar Products Tab.
* Monocular head 45° inclined 360° rotating
* WF 10x/18 mm eyepiece with pointer
* 3.2 MP Built in Camera, resolution 2048 x 1635 pixels
* Interpupillary distance adjustable from 48 mm to 75 mm
* Quadruple nosepiece on ball bearings
* Achromatic objectives 4x, 10x, S40x, S100x
* Total magnification 40x, 100x, 400x, 1000x
* Plain 123 x 119mm stage
* Coaxial coarse and fine focus adjustment with rack stop
* Height adjustable Abbe condenser with iris diaphragm and filter holder
* Ergonomic stand with carrying handle
* 1W LED illumination dimmable
* 5 Year warranty (2 years for electrical parts)
* Dimensions in mm: 372 (h) x 155 (w) x 214 (d)
* Weight 3.0kg
* Made in Holland
Microscope, power cord, dust cover, spare fuse, 5 ml immersion oil and user manual. All packed in styrofoam case.
Euromex offer a range of accessories including digital cameras, eyepieces, objectives and lighting. We have selected some of the more popular optional items for this microscope which can be found on the Related Accessories tab.
|Product List Attributes||
* 4 Achromatic objectives 4x, 10x, S40x & S100x
|Country of Manufacture||Netherlands|
|Used By:||Schools, Secondary School, Primary School|
|Magnification Type||Quadruple Power|
|Illumination Type||1W LED|
|Special Feature||Integrated Camera, Brightfield|
Free UK Delivery when you spend over £50 | 30 Days to return | Same Day Shipping
(COVID-19 We are open for business. For latest delivery information please read here)
Order before 1pm for same day despatch (Mon - Fri)
• Standard Delivery: Estimated delivery within 4 working days
- Orders over £50 - Free
- Orders below £50 - £3.90
• Next Day Delivery: Tracked delivery by courier (deliveries are made Mon - Fri) - £6.00
Order before 1pm for same day despatch (Mon - Fri)
• Standard Delivery: Estimated delivery within 3 - 5 working days depending upon country
- Orders over £200 (excl. VAT) - Free
- Orders below £200 (excl. VAT) - shipping cost will be shown in your cart according to the country selected
• VAT free delivery is available against a valid EU registered VAT number. This can be entered and checked automatically during checkout. UK VAT will be applied to all retail orders or orders without a valid EU VAT number.
Worldwide Deliveries – outside UK & EU
How does it work?
Shipping charges can be estimated in your cart, except under certain conditions. You must enter your country, or be logged into your account, to see your options for delivery and the cost for each method. In the event that we cannot confirm shipping charges during checkout (example: shipping to restricted areas or outside the EU) please use the Request for Quote option or contact us.
Request for Quote?
To request a quotation is simple, just use the Add to Quote button which can be found on all product pages next to the Add to Cart button, fill in your details and send the request. We aim to respond to all quote requests within 24 hours. For help visit our Request a Quote (RFQ) page.
What about Returns?
You have 30 days to return an item for any reason. Just follow the instructions here
EuromexEuromex EC.1153 EcoBlue Trinocular Microscope, NeoLED, Mechanical Stage, 40x-1000x£452.40 £377.00
EuromexEuromex EC.1653 EcoBlue Trinocular Microscope, NeoLED, Mechanical Stage, 40x-600x£452.40 £377.00
SaleSave 15%EuromexEuromex EC.1005 EcoBlue 3.2 MP Digital Monocular Microscope, 40x-400xSpecial Price £331.56 £276.30 Regular Price £390.00
EuromexEuromex EC.1151 EcoBlue Monocular Microscope, Mechanical Stage, 40x-1000x£288.00 £240.00