EduBlue 3.2 MP Digital Stereo Microscope, 10x/20x/40x, Rack and Pinion Stand, 1W LED Ilumination
The EduBlue stereo microscopes from Euromex in the Netherlands are designed for education offering excellent optical and ergonomic performance to satisfy long working sessions for students of beginner or advanced life science classes. The two parallel optical paths allow three dimensional inspection of small objects such as insects, plants, stones and minerals.
The EduBlue range is available with dual or triple objectives for 5x to 80x magnification and a choice of rack & pinion or pillar stands. Digital models are also available equipped with a 3.2 MP camera. This model, EduBlue ED.1805-S, is configured with a 3.2 MP Digital Camera, rack and pinion stand and triple revolving objectives providing total magnification of 10x, 20x and 40x. The magnification can be altered by using optional eyepieces. All lenses are anti-fungus treated and anti-reflection coated to maximise light throughput.
EduBlue ED.1805-S is equipped with a 3.2 megapixel digital camera, maximum resolution of 2048 x 1536 pixels. ImageFocus 4 software is included so you can easily show live images on a monitor or projector and directly save images, videos and time lapse videos. The software also allows you to take calibrated measurements in live or still images and to perform annotations on recorded images. Compatible with Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 and 10, both 32 and 64 bits.
Illumination is provided by two sets of 1W LED in both incident and transmitted sub-stage configuration. Both illuminations can be used together and the light intensity can be adjusted separately. Supplied with an external 100-240 V mains adapter/charger and 3 rechargeable batteries for corded or coreless use.
View alternative models of EduBlue on the Similar Products Tab.
* 3.2 MP Digital Camera USB 2.0
* Binocular head with 45 included tubes
* WF 10x/20 mm eyepieces
* One eyepiece with +/- 5 dioptre adjustment
* Interpupillary distance adjustable from 55 mm to 75 mm
* Triple revolving objectives 1x, 2x & 4x
* Total magnification 10x, 20x & 40x
* Field of View 20, 10 and 5 mm respectively
* Working distance 60 mm
* Maximum object height 36 mm
* Ergonomic Rack & pinion stand with carrying grip
* 2 object clamps
* 60mm transparent and black/white stage plates
* 1W LED illumination in both incident and transmitted, dimmable
* ImageFocus4 Image Capture and Analysis software
* 5 Year warranty (2 years for electrical parts)
* Dimensions in mm: 260 (h) x 175 (w) x 220 (d)
* Weight 2.1kg
Microscope, power cord, dust cover, eyecups and user manual. All packed in styrofoam case.
Euromex offer a range of accessories including digital cameras, eyepieces, objectives and lighting. We have selected some of the more popular optional items for this microscope which can be found on the Related Accessories tab.
|Product List Attributes||
* Fixed 10x/20x/40x magnification
|Country of Manufacture||Netherlands|
|Magnification Type||Triple Power|
|Illumination Type||1W LED|
|Stand Type||Rack & Pinion|
|Special Feature||Integrated Camera, Cordless use|
Free UK Delivery when you spend over £50 | 30 Days to return | Same Day Shipping
Order before 1pm for same day despatch (Mon - Fri)
• Standard Delivery: Estimated delivery within 4 working days
- Orders over £50 - Free
- Orders below £50 - £3.90
• Next Day Delivery: Tracked delivery by courier (deliveries are made Mon - Fri) - £6.00
Order before 1pm for same day despatch (Mon - Fri)
• Standard Delivery: Estimated delivery within 3 - 5 working days depending upon country
- Orders over £200 (excl. VAT) - Free
- Orders below £200 (excl. VAT) - shipping cost will be shown in your cart according to the country selected
• VAT free delivery is available against a valid EU registered VAT number. This can be entered and checked automatically during checkout. UK VAT will be applied to all retail orders or orders without a valid EU VAT number.
Worldwide Deliveries – outside UK & EU
How does it work?
Shipping charges can be estimated in your cart, except under certain conditions. You must enter your country, or be logged into your account, to see your options for delivery and the cost for each method. In the event that we cannot confirm shipping charges during checkout (example: shipping to restricted areas or outside the EU) please use the Request for Quote option or contact us.
Request for Quote?
To request a quotation is simple, just use the Add to Quote button which can be found on all product pages next to the Add to Cart button, fill in your details and send the request. We aim to respond to all quote requests within 24 hours. For help visit our Request a Quote (RFQ) page.
What about Returns?
You have 30 days to return an item for any reason. Just follow the instructions here
EuromexEuromex ED.1505-S EduBlue 3.2 MP Digital Stereo Microscope, 10x/20x/30x, Rack & Pinion Stand£489.60 £408.00
EuromexEuromex ED.1302-P EduBlue Stereo Microscope, 10x/30x, Pillar Stand£198.00 £165.00
EuromexEuromex ED.1402-P EduBlue Stereo Microscope, 20x/40x, Pillar Stand£201.60 £168.00
EuromexEuromex ED.1502-S EduBlue Stereo Microscope, 10x/20x/30x, Rack and Pinion Stand£234.00 £195.00
EuromexEuromex ED.1802-S EduBlue Stereo Microscope, 10x/20x/40x, Rack and Pinion Stand£234.00 £195.00