Euromex iScope DarkField Microscope, 40x, 100x, 400x & 1000x, Plan IOS Objectives, Rackless Stage
iScope biological microscopes from Euromex in the Holland are designed for life science study in universities and laboratories offering research grade optical quality to satisfy the needs of the most demanding applications. This model, IS.1153-PLi/DFi, is equipped with Darkfield contrast typically used for unstained samples which are often hard to see with Brightfield contrast, such as smears from tissue culture, or water borne, single cell organisms.
The IS.1153-PLi/DFi is equipped with a trinocular Siedetopf type head with an ergonomical 30° inclination, having EWF 10x/22mm eyepieces providing an extra wide field of view.
A quintuple nosepiece is fitted with four Plan IOS objectives, 4x, 10x, S40x & Super Contrast S100x oil immersion with iris diaphragm. The crisp high resolution images at 40x, 100x, 400x and 1000x magnification remain perfectly in focus when changing magnification. All optics are anti-fungus treated and anti-reflection coated for maximum light throughput in every contrast method.
Stage & Focusing
Featuring an integrated 156 x 138 mm mechanical stage with 79 x 52 mm X-Y movement. Coaxial coarse and fine focus adjustment is provided with 200 graduations. Precision of 1μm with 0.2 mm per rotation. Total travel is approximately 24 mm with adjustable rack stop to prevent damage to samples and objectives. The course adjustments are equipped with friction control.
A state-of-the-art condenser is equipped with reflective cardioid mirrors and high powered 5 W LED illumination to provide full Darkfield contrast at 1000x in conjunction with the special S100x objective. 3W NeoLED™ Köhler illumination is also included for Brightfield contrast. iCare sensor automatically switches off the illumination when the microscopist steps away from his position.
Supplied with an external 100-240 V mains adapter Cable Storage System tidies away the cable inside the back of the instrument to enable easy storage and transportation with ergonomic carrying handle.
View alternative models of iScope range on the Similar Products Tab or download the brochure on the documents tab.
* Binocular or Trinocular head 30° inclined 360° rotating
* EWF 10x/22 mm eyepieces
* Both eyepieces with +/- 5 dioptre adjustment
* Interpupillary distance adjustable from 48 mm to 75 mm
* Reversed quintuple (5) nosepiece on ball bearings
* Plan Phase objectives 4x, 10x, S40x & S100x
* Total magnification 40x, 100x, 400x & 1000x
* Integrated X-Y mechanical stage
* Coaxial coarse and fine focus adjustment with rack stop
* Ergonomic stand with carrying handle
* iCare Sensor auto switch off
* Cardiod Mirror condenser with 5 W LED illumination
* LED* 3W NeoLED™ Köhler illumination dimmable
* CSS Cable Storage System
* 10 Year warranty (2 years for electrical parts)
* Dimensions in mm: 360 (h) x 155 (w) x 230 (d)
* Weight 9.0kg
* Made in Holland
Microscope, power cord, dust cover, spare fuse, 5 ml immersion oil and user manual. All packed in styrofoam case.
Euromex offer a range of accessories including digital cameras, eyepieces, objectives and lighting. We have selected some of the more popular optional items for this microscope which can be found on the Related Accessories tab.
|Product List Attributes||
* 40x, 100x, 400x & 1000x magnification
|Country of Manufacture||Netherlands|
|Used By:||University, Laboratories|
|Objective Lens||Plan IOS|
|Magnification Type||Quintuple Power|
|Illumination Type||5W LED|
|Special Feature||Brightfield, Darkfield, Köhler|
Christmas 2019 Shipments Last order dates for UK deliveries to arrive in time for Christmas are:
Thursday 19/12/19 Standard Delivery
Friday 20/12/19 DPD Next Day
Deliveries will continue after Christmas as normal subject to UK National holidays on 25-26/12/19 and 1/1/20.
Free UK Delivery when you spend over £50 | 30 Days to return | Same Day Shipping
Order before 1pm for same day despatch (Mon - Fri)
• Standard Delivery: Estimated delivery within 4 working days
- Orders over £50 - Free
- Orders below £50 - £3.90
• Next Day Delivery: Tracked delivery by courier (deliveries are made Mon - Fri) - £6.00
Order before 1pm for same day despatch (Mon - Fri)
• Standard Delivery: Estimated delivery within 3 - 5 working days depending upon country
- Orders over £200 (excl. VAT) - Free
- Orders below £200 (excl. VAT) - shipping cost will be shown in your cart according to the country selected
• VAT free delivery is available against a valid EU registered VAT number. This can be entered and checked automatically during checkout. UK VAT will be applied to all retail orders or orders without a valid EU VAT number.
Worldwide Deliveries – outside UK & EU
How does it work?
Shipping charges can be estimated in your cart, except under certain conditions. You must enter your country, or be logged into your account, to see your options for delivery and the cost for each method. In the event that we cannot confirm shipping charges during checkout (example: shipping to restricted areas or outside the EU) please use the Request for Quote option or contact us.
Request for Quote?
To request a quotation is simple, just use the Add to Quote button which can be found on all product pages next to the Add to Cart button, fill in your details and send the request. We aim to respond to all quote requests within 24 hours. For help visit our Request a Quote (RFQ) page.
What about Returns?
You have 30 days to return an item for any reason. Just follow the instructions here
EuromexEuromex iScope PLi Biological Microscope, 40x,-1000xAs low as £1,051.20 £876.00
EuromexEuromex iScope EPL Biological Microscope, 40x-1000xAs low as £837.60 £698.00
EuromexEuromex iScope EPLi Biological Microscope, 40x,-1000xAs low as £946.80 £789.00
EuromexEuromex iScope PLPHi Biological Microscope, Phase Contrast, 100x-1000xAs low as £1,726.80 £1,439.00