Euromex iScope Biological Microscope, 40x, 100x, 400x & 1000x, E-Plan Objectives, Mechanical Stage
iScope biological microscopes from Euromex in the Holland are designed for life science study in universities and laboratories offering research grade optical quality to satisfy the needs of the most demanding applications. In addition to superb optics iScope microscopes incorporate a range of thoughtful design features for convenient operation and remarkably competitive pricing that represent a serious challenge to the best know brands.
This iScope can be equipped with either a binocular or trinocular Siedetopf type head with an ergonomical 30° inclination, having EWF 10x/20mm eyepieces providing an extra wide field of view. A quintuple nosepiece is fitted with four E-Plan objectives, 4x, 10x, S40x & S100x oil. The crisp high resolution images at 40x, 100x, 400x and 1000x magnification remain perfectly in focus when changing magnification. All optics are anti-fungus treated and anti-reflection coated for maximum light throughput in every contrast method.
Stage & Focusing
Featuring an integrated 156 x 138 mm mechanical stage with 79 x 52 mm X-Y movement. Coaxial coarse and fine focus adjustment is provided with 200 graduations. Precision of 1μm with 0.2 mm per rotation. Total travel is approximately 24 mm with adjustable rack stop to prevent damage to samples and objectives. The course adjustments are equipped with friction control.
Condenser & Illumination
Height adjustable Abbe condenser N.A. 1.25 for brightfield with iris diaphragm and openings for optional phase contrast. Adjustable illumination is provided by Euromex's proprietary 3W NeoLED™ illumination which offers increased light output than standard LED and longer life than conventional halogen bulbs. iCare sensor automatically switches off the illumination when the microscopist steps away from his position.
For simple darkfield add the optional slider with darkfield stop (IS.9170) to enable darkfield up to 400x magnification. For full Darkfield operation up to 1000x view the iScope IS.1153.PLi-DFi microscope which is equipped with state-of-the-art condenser.
Supplied with an external 100-240 V mains adapter Cable Storage System tidies away the cable inside the back of the instrument to enable easy storage and transportation with ergonomic carrying handle.
View alternative models of iScope range on the Similar Products Tab or download the brochure on the documents tab.
* Binocular or Trinocular head 30° inclined 360° rotating
* EWF 10x/20 mm eyepieces
* Left eyepiece with +/- 5 dioptre adjustment
* Interpupillary distance adjustable from 48 mm to 75 mm
* Reversed quintuple (5) nosepiece on ball bearings
* E-Plan EPL objectives 4x, 10x, S40x & S100x
* Total magnification 40x, 100x, 400x & 1000x
* Integrated X-Y mechanical stage
* Coaxial coarse and fine focus adjustment with rack stop
* Height adjustable Abbe condenser with iris diaphragm and filter holder
* Ergonomic stand with carrying handle
* iCare Sensor auto switch off
* 3W NeoLED™ illumination dimmable
* CSS Cable Storage System
* 10 Year warranty (2 years for electrical parts)
* Dimensions in mm: 407 (h) x 210 (w) x 255 (d)
* Weight 9.0kg
* Made in Holland
To Order Select Head Type.
|Euromex Model||Head Type:|
Microscope, power cord, dust cover, spare fuse, 5 ml immersion oil and user manual. All packed in styrofoam case.
Euromex offer a range of accessories including digital cameras, eyepieces, objectives and lighting. We have selected some of the more popular optional items for this microscope which can be found on the Related Accessories tab.
|Product List Attributes||
* 40x, 100x, 400x & 1000x magnification
|Country of Manufacture||Netherlands|
|Used By:||University, Laboratories|
|Magnification Type||Quintuple Power|
|Illumination Type||3W NeoLED|
Free UK Delivery when you spend over £50 | 30 Days to return | Same Day Shipping
(COVID-19 We are open for business. For latest delivery information please read here)
Order before 1pm for same day despatch (Mon - Fri)
• Standard Delivery: Estimated delivery within 4 working days
- Orders over £50 - Free
- Orders below £50 - £3.90
• Next Day Delivery: Tracked delivery by courier (deliveries are made Mon - Fri) - £6.00
Order before 1pm for same day despatch (Mon - Fri)
• Standard Delivery: Estimated delivery within 3 - 5 working days depending upon country
- Orders over £200 (excl. VAT) - Free
- Orders below £200 (excl. VAT) - shipping cost will be shown in your cart according to the country selected
• VAT free delivery is available against a valid EU registered VAT number. This can be entered and checked automatically during checkout. UK VAT will be applied to all retail orders or orders without a valid EU VAT number.
Worldwide Deliveries – outside UK & EU
How does it work?
Shipping charges can be estimated in your cart, except under certain conditions. You must enter your country, or be logged into your account, to see your options for delivery and the cost for each method. In the event that we cannot confirm shipping charges during checkout (example: shipping to restricted areas or outside the EU) please use the Request for Quote option or contact us.
Request for Quote?
To request a quotation is simple, just use the Add to Quote button which can be found on all product pages next to the Add to Cart button, fill in your details and send the request. We aim to respond to all quote requests within 24 hours. For help visit our Request a Quote (RFQ) page.
What about Returns?
You have 30 days to return an item for any reason. Just follow the instructions here
EuromexEuromex iScope EPLi Biological Microscope, 40x,-1000xAs low as £946.80 £789.00
EuromexEuromex iScope PLPH Biological Microscope, Phase Contrast, 100x-1000xAs low as £1,500.00 £1,250.00
EuromexEuromex iScope PLPHi Biological Microscope, Phase Contrast, 100x-1000xAs low as £1,726.80 £1,439.00
EuromexEuromex iScope PLi Biological Microscope, 40x,-1000xAs low as £1,051.20 £876.00