iScope biological microscopes from Euromex in the Holland are designed for life science study in universities and laboratories offering research grade optical quality to satisfy the needs of the most demanding applications. In addition to superb optics iScope microscopes incorporate a range of thoughtful design features for convenient operation and remarkably competitive pricing that represent a serious challenge to the best know brands.
This iScope can be equipped with either a binocular or trinocular Siedetopf type head with an ergonomical 30° inclination, having EWF 10x/22mm eyepieces providing an extra wide field of view. Also available with ergonomic 5 to 35° tilting head having interpupillary distance of 48-75 mm and optional photo attachment tube with standard 23.2 diameter.
A quintuple nosepiece is fitted with four Plan IOS objectives, 2x, 4x, 10x, S40x & S100x oil. The crisp high resolution images at 20x, 40x, 100x, 400x and 1000x magnification remain perfectly in focus when changing magnification. All optics are anti-fungus treated and anti-reflection coated for maximum light throughput in every contrast method.
Stage & Focusing
Featuring an integrated 187/230 x 140 mm rackless mechanical stage with 79 x 52 mm X-Y movement. Rackless stages are common on significantly more expensive microscopes as they has offer faster, smoother and safer movement with no protuding parts to catch. Coaxial coarse and fine focus adjustment is provided with 200 graduations. Precision of 1μm with 0.2 mm per rotation. Total travel is approximately 24 mm with adjustable rack stop to prevent damage to samples and objectives. The course adjustments are equipped with friction control.
Condenser & Illumination
Height adjustable Abbe condenser N.A. 1.25 for brightfield with iris diaphragm and openings for optional phase contrast. Adjustable illumination is provided by Euromex's proprietary 3W NeoLED™ Köhler illumination which offers increased light output than standard LED and longer life than conventional halogen bulbs. iCare sensor automatically switches off the illumination when the microscopist steps away from his position.
For simple darkfield add the optional slider with darkfield stop (IS.9170) to enable darkfield up to 400x magnification. For full Darkfield operation up to 1000x view the iScope IS.1150.PLi-DFi microscope which is equipped with state-of-the-art condenser.
Supplied with an external 100-240 V mains adapter Cable Storage System tidies away the cable inside the back of the instrument to enable easy storage and transportation with ergonomic carrying handle.
View alternative models of iScope range on the Similar Products Tab or download the brochure on the documents tab.
* Binocular, Trinocular or Ergonomic Tilting head
* EWF 10x/22 mm eyepieces
* Both eyepieces with +/- 5 dioptre adjustment
* Interpupillary distance adjustable from 48 mm to 75 mm
* Reversed quintuple (5) nosepiece on ball bearings
* Plan IOS objectives 2x, 4x, 10x, S40x & S100x
* Total magnification 20x, 40x, 100x, 400x & 1000x
* Integrated X-Y rackless mechanical stage
* Coaxial coarse and fine focus adjustment with rack stop
* Height adjustable Abbe condenser with iris diaphragm and filter holder
* Ergonomic stand with carrying handle
* iCare Sensor auto switch off
* 3W Köhler NeoLED™ illumination dimmable
* CSS Cable Storage System
* 10 Year warranty (2 years for electrical parts)
* Dimensions in mm: 407 (h) x 210 (w) x 255 (d)
* Weight 9.0kg
* Made in Holland
To Order Select Head Type.
|Euromex Model||Head Type:|
|IS.1158-PLi||Binocular Ergonomic Tilting Head|
|IS.1159-PLi||Trinocular Ergonomic Tilting Head (with Photo Tube)|
Microscope, power cord, dust cover, spare fuse, 5 ml immersion oil and user manual. All packed in styrofoam case.
Euromex offer a range of accessories including digital cameras, eyepieces, objectives and lighting. We have selected some of the more popular optional items for this microscope which can be found on the Related Accessories tab.
|Product List Attributes||
* 20x, 40x, 100x, 400x & 1000x
|Country of Manufacture||China|
|Used By:||University, Laboratories|
|Objective Lens||Plan IOS|
|Magnification Type||Quintuple Power|
|Illumination Type||3W NeoLED|
|Special Feature||Brightfield, Köhler LED|
Free UK Delivery when you spend over £50 | 30 Days to return | Same Day Shipping
(COVID-19 We are open for business. For latest delivery information please read here)
Order before 1pm for same day despatch (Mon - Fri)
• Standard Delivery: Estimated delivery within 4 working days
- Orders over £50 - Free
- Orders below £50 - £3.90
• Next Day Delivery: Tracked delivery by courier (deliveries are made Mon - Fri) - £6.00
Order before 1pm for same day despatch (Mon - Fri)
• Standard Delivery: Estimated delivery within 3 - 5 working days depending upon country
- Orders over £200 (excl. VAT) - Free
- Orders below £200 (excl. VAT) - shipping cost will be shown in your cart according to the country selected
• VAT free delivery is available against a valid EU registered VAT number. This can be entered and checked automatically during checkout. UK VAT will be applied to all retail orders or orders without a valid EU VAT number.
Worldwide Deliveries – outside UK & EU
How does it work?
Shipping charges can be estimated in your cart, except under certain conditions. You must enter your country, or be logged into your account, to see your options for delivery and the cost for each method. In the event that we cannot confirm shipping charges during checkout (example: shipping to restricted areas or outside the EU) please use the Request for Quote option or contact us.
Request for Quote?
To request a quotation is simple, just use the Add to Quote button which can be found on all product pages next to the Add to Cart button, fill in your details and send the request. We aim to respond to all quote requests within 24 hours. For help visit our Request a Quote (RFQ) page.
What about Returns?
You have 30 days to return an item for any reason. Just follow the instructions here
EuromexEuromex iScope EPLi Biological Microscope, 40x,-1000xAs low as £946.80 £789.00
EuromexEuromex iScope PLPH Biological Microscope, Phase Contrast, 100x-1000xAs low as £1,500.00 £1,250.00
EuromexEuromex iScope PLPHi Biological Microscope, Phase Contrast, 100x-1000xAs low as £1,726.80 £1,439.00
EuromexEuromex iScope EPL Biological Microscope, 40x-1000xAs low as £837.60 £698.00