MicroBlue MB.1055 Digital Monocular Microscope, 40x, 100x, 400x, 1.3MP Camera, 1W NeoLED Cordless illumination
MicroBlue compound microscopes from Euromex in the Netherlands are entry level microscopes designed for education.
This MicroBlue model, MB.1055, is equipped with a Digital Monocular head, 45° inclined 360° rotating, having WF 10x/18mm eyepiece and achromatic objectives, 4x, 10x, and S40x . All optics are anti-fungus treated and anti-reflection coated for maximum light throughput.
A 1.3 Megapixel USB 2.0 camera is built in and ready to use providing the ability to use the either the eyepiece or view images on a PC screen. ImageFocus 4 software is bundled with the product so you can easily show live images on a monitor or projector and directly capture images, videos and time lapse videos. The software also allows you to take calibrated measurements in live or still images and to perform annotations on recorded images. Compatible with Windows 7, 8 and 10, both 32 and 64 bits
Stage & Focusing
Featuring a 115 x 100mm mechanical stage with 55 x 22mm X-Y translation. Coaxial coarse and fine focus adjustment is provided with 200 graduations. Precision of 15 μm with 3 mm per rotation. Total travel is approximately 15 mm with adjustable rack stop to prevent damage to samples and objectives. The course adjustments are equipped with friction control.
Condenser & Illumination
Abbe condenser N.A. 1.25 with iris diaphragm and filter holder. Adjustable illumination is provided by Euromex's proprietary 1W NeoLED™ illumination which offers increased light output than standard LED and longer life than conventional halogen bulbs.
Supplied with an external 100-240 V mains adapter/charger and rechargeable batteries for corded or cordless use.
View alternative models of MicroBlue range on the Similar Products Tab.
* Digital Monocular head 45° inclined 360° rotating
* 1.3 Megapixel Camera, USB 2.0
* WF 10x/18 mm eyepiece with pointer
* Reversed Quadruple nosepiece on ball bearings
* Achromatic objectives 4x, 10x & S40x
* Total magnification 40x, 100x & 400x
* Mechanical 115 x 100mm stage with X-Y adjustment
* Coaxial coarse and fine focus adjustment
* Abbe condenser with iris diaphragm and filter holder
* Battery powered cordless use
* 1W NeoLED illumination dimmable
* 5 Year warranty (2 years for electrical parts)
* Dimensions in mm: 298 (h) x 155 (w) x 202 (d)
* Weight 2.8kg
* Made in Holland
Microscope, power cord, dust cover, spare fuse and user manual. All packed in styrofoam case.
Euromex offer a range of accessories including digital cameras, eyepieces, objectives and lighting. We have selected some of the more popular optional items for this microscope which can be found on the Related Accessories tab.
|Product List Attributes||
* 3 Achromatic objectives 4x, 10x & S40x
|Country of Manufacture||Netherlands|
|Used By:||Schools, Primary School|
|Magnification Type||Quadruple Power|
|Illumination Type||1W NeoLED™|
|Special Feature||Integrated Camera, Brightfield, Cordless use|
Free UK Delivery when you spend over £50 | 30 Days to return | Same Day Shipping
Order before 1pm for same day despatch (Mon - Fri)
• Standard Delivery: Estimated delivery within 4 working days
- Orders over £50 - Free
- Orders below £50 - £3.90
• Next Day Delivery: Tracked delivery by courier (deliveries are made Mon - Fri) - £6.00
Order before 1pm for same day despatch (Mon - Fri)
• Standard Delivery: Estimated delivery within 3 - 5 working days depending upon country
- Orders over £200 (excl. VAT) - Free
- Orders below £200 (excl. VAT) - shipping cost will be shown in your cart according to the country selected
• VAT free delivery is available against a valid EU registered VAT number. This can be entered and checked automatically during checkout. UK VAT will be applied to all retail orders or orders without a valid EU VAT number.
Worldwide Deliveries – outside UK & EU
How does it work?
Shipping charges can be estimated in your cart, except under certain conditions. You must enter your country, or be logged into your account, to see your options for delivery and the cost for each method. In the event that we cannot confirm shipping charges during checkout (example: shipping to restricted areas or outside the EU) please use the Request for Quote option or contact us.
Request for Quote?
To request a quotation is simple, just use the Add to Quote button which can be found on all product pages next to the Add to Cart button, fill in your details and send the request. We aim to respond to all quote requests within 24 hours. For help visit our Request a Quote (RFQ) page.
What about Returns?
You have 30 days to return an item for any reason. Just follow the instructions here
EuromexEuromex MB.1001 MicroBlue Monocular Microscope, 40x-400x£159.60 £133.00
EuromexEuromex MB.1655 MicroBlue 1.3MP Digital Monocular Microscope, 40x-600x£379.20 £316.00
EuromexEuromex MB.1155 MicroBlue 1.3MP Digital Monocular Microscope, 40x-1000x£379.20 £316.00
EuromexEuromex MB.1053 MicroBlue Trinocular Microscope, NeoLED, 40x-400x£343.20 £286.00