Euromex OX.2153-PLM Oxion Inverso Material Science Microscope, LWD Plan IOS objectives, With 120 x 78mm Mechanical Stage
Oxion Inverso inverted microscopes for material science are used extensively for the observation of all types of materials such as metal, wood and plastics. Oxion Inverso is available with a powerful 50W halogen brightfield contract illumination and large mechanical stage. The polarisation and colour filters make this instrument suitable for a wide variety of applications.
The Oxion OX.2153-PLM is equipped with either a trinocular head with an 45° inclination having HWF 10x/22mm eyepieces with extended low and high positions. Trinocular head with 100-0% and 80-20% positions
A quintuple nosepiece is fitted with five Long Working Distance (LWD) Plan IOS objectives, 5x, 10x, 20x, S50x and S100x. All optics are anti-fungus treated and anti-reflection coated for maximum light throughput in every contrast method.
Stage & Focusing
Featuring 250 x 230 mm stage with 120 x 78 mm mechanical stage. Supplied a metallic insert with 12 mm and 25 mm diameter hole, and a metallic insert with hole for mechanical stage. Coaxial coarse and fine focus adjustment is provided with 200 graduations. Precision 2 μm with 0.2 mm per rotation. Total travel approximately 25 mm.
Abbe condenser with iris diaphragm and a field iris diaphragm. 50W Halogen transmitted Köhler illumination for Brightfield, intensity adjustable with internal power supply 100-240 V (CE).
Polarisation & Filters
Standard polarisation filter with 360 rotating analyser. Blue and green filter mounted in the slider that can be inserted at the back of the illumination attachment. Polarisation filter in slider to be inserted under nosepiece.
Supplied with an external 100-240 V mains adapter
View alternative models of Oxion range on the Similar Products Tab or download the brochure on the documents tab.
* Trinocular Head
* EWF 10x/22 mm eyepieces
* Left eyepiece with +/- 1 dioptre adjustment
* Interpupillary distance adjustable from 54 mm to 75 mm
* Reversed quintuple (5) nosepiece on ball bearings
* Long working distance plan PL 5x,10x, 20x LWD IOS and plan semi-apochromatic 50x and 100x LWD IOS objectives
* Total magnification 50x, 100x, 200x & 400x, 500x & 1000x
* 250 x 230mm Stage with 120 x 78 mm mechanical stage
* Coaxial coarse and fine focus adjustment
* Abbe condenser with iris diaphragm and a field iris diaphragm
* Transmitted Köhler 50W halogen illumination, intensity adjustable with internal power supply 90-240 V (CE)
* Polarisation filter, analyzer 360° rotatable included
* 10 Year warranty (2 years for electrical parts)
* Dimensions in mm: 488 (h) x 231 (w) x 555 (d)
* Weight 10.8kg
* Made in Holland
Microscope, power cord, dust cover, blue & green filters and user manual. All packed in aluminium transport case.
Euromex offer a range of accessories including digital cameras, eyepieces, objectives and lighting. We have selected some of the more popular optional items for this microscope which can be found on the Related Accessories tab.
|Product List Attributes||
* Inverted trinocular head
|Country of Manufacture||Netherlands|
|Used By:||University, Laboratories, Industry|
|Objective Lens||Plan IOS|
|Magnification Type||Quintuple Power|
|Illumination Type||50W Halogen|
|Special Feature||Polariser, Brightfield, Inverted, Köhler|
Christmas 2019 Shipments Last order dates for UK deliveries to arrive in time for Christmas are:
Thursday 19/12/19 Standard Delivery
Friday 20/12/19 DPD Next Day
Deliveries will continue after Christmas as normal subject to UK National holidays on 25-26/12/19 and 1/1/20.
Free UK Delivery when you spend over £50 | 30 Days to return | Same Day Shipping
Order before 1pm for same day despatch (Mon - Fri)
• Standard Delivery: Estimated delivery within 4 working days
- Orders over £50 - Free
- Orders below £50 - £3.90
• Next Day Delivery: Tracked delivery by courier (deliveries are made Mon - Fri) - £6.00
Order before 1pm for same day despatch (Mon - Fri)
• Standard Delivery: Estimated delivery within 3 - 5 working days depending upon country
- Orders over £200 (excl. VAT) - Free
- Orders below £200 (excl. VAT) - shipping cost will be shown in your cart according to the country selected
• VAT free delivery is available against a valid EU registered VAT number. This can be entered and checked automatically during checkout. UK VAT will be applied to all retail orders or orders without a valid EU VAT number.
Worldwide Deliveries – outside UK & EU
How does it work?
Shipping charges can be estimated in your cart, except under certain conditions. You must enter your country, or be logged into your account, to see your options for delivery and the cost for each method. In the event that we cannot confirm shipping charges during checkout (example: shipping to restricted areas or outside the EU) please use the Request for Quote option or contact us.
Request for Quote?
To request a quotation is simple, just use the Add to Quote button which can be found on all product pages next to the Add to Cart button, fill in your details and send the request. We aim to respond to all quote requests within 24 hours. For help visit our Request a Quote (RFQ) page.
What about Returns?
You have 30 days to return an item for any reason. Just follow the instructions here