Euromex Oxion Material Science Microscope, M-Plan IOS Objectives
Oxion material science microscopes from Euromex in the Holland are designed for the observation of many types of materials within industry and research laboratories of universities. Equipped with high resolution optics and state-of-the-art components the Oxion is widely used for routie and fundamental applications.
This Oxion is equipped with a trinocular Siedetopf type head with an ergonomical 30° inclination, having EWF 10x/22mm eyepieces providing an extra wide field of view. Optional photo C-mount adapters with built-in 0.33x or 0.5x obective fits the trinocular head with 23.2mm tube.
A quintuple reversed nosepiece is fitted with infinity corrected long working distance LWD plan M-IOS objectives, 5x, 10x, 20x & plan aprochromatic 50x, 100x objective is also available as an option. The crisp high resolution images at 50x, 100x, 200x and 500x magnification remain perfectly in focus when changing magnification. All optics are anti-fungus treated and anti-reflection coated for maximum light throughput.
Stage & Focusing
Featuring an integrated 180 x 145 mm mechanical stage with 78 x 45 mm X-Y movement. Supplied with plain metal and plain glass inserts. Ceramic stage is also available upon request. Coaxial coarse and fine focus adjustment is provided with 200 graduations. Precision of 1μm with 0.2 mm per rotation. Total travel is approximately 28 mm with adjustable rack stop to prevent damage to samples and objectives. The course adjustments are equipped with friction control.
Height adjustable Abbe condenser N.A. 1.25 with iris diaphragm. Adjustable transmitted illumination is provided by Euromex's proprietary 3W NeoLED™ Köhler illumination which offers increased light output than standard LED and longer life than conventional halogen bulbs.
Metallurgical attachment equipped with a reflected 3W NeoLED Köhler illumination with external 100-240 V /5 Vdc power supply. Push-Pull type 90 rotatable polariser and fixed anayser. Built in condenser with field aperture iris diaphragm. Oblique lighting feature. Supplied with green and blue filters.
Supplied with an external 100-240 V mains adapter
View alternative models of Oxion range on the Similar Products Tab. Technical Data Sheet available to download on the Documents tab.
* Trinocular head
* EWF 10x/22 mm eyepieces
* Both eyepieces with +/- 5 dioptre adjustment
* Interpupillary distance adjustable from 48 mm to 75 mm
* Reversed quintuple (5) nosepiece on ball bearings
* LWD M-Plan IOS objectives 5x, 10x, 20x & 50x, (100x optional)
* Total magnification 50x, 100x, 200x & 500x
* Integrated X-Y mechanical stage, 180 x 140 mm
* Coaxial coarse and fine focus adjustment with rack stop
* Height adjustable Abbe condenser with iris diaphragm and filter holder
* 3W Köhler NeoLED™ diascopic illumination dimmable
* Reflected illumination with polariser, analyser and filters
* 10 Year warranty (2 years for electrical parts)
* Dimensions in mm: 430 (h) x 180 (w) x 430 (d)
* Weight 9.9kg
* Made in Holland
To Order Select Magnification.
Microscope, power cord, dust cover, spare fuse and user manual. All packed in styrofoam case.
Euromex offer a range of accessories including digital cameras, eyepieces, objectives and lighting. We have selected some of the more popular optional items for this microscope which can be found on the Related Accessories tab.
|Product List Attributes||
* 5 LWD M-Plan IOS Objectives 5x, 10x, 20x & 50x
|Country of Manufacture||Netherlands|
|Objective Lens||Plan IOS|
|Magnification Type||Quintuple Power|
|Illumination Type||3W NeoLED|
Christmas 2019 Shipments Last order dates for UK deliveries to arrive in time for Christmas are:
Thursday 19/12/19 Standard Delivery
Friday 20/12/19 DPD Next Day
Deliveries will continue after Christmas as normal subject to UK National holidays on 25-26/12/19 and 1/1/20.
Free UK Delivery when you spend over £50 | 30 Days to return | Same Day Shipping
Order before 1pm for same day despatch (Mon - Fri)
• Standard Delivery: Estimated delivery within 4 working days
- Orders over £50 - Free
- Orders below £50 - £3.90
• Next Day Delivery: Tracked delivery by courier (deliveries are made Mon - Fri) - £6.00
Order before 1pm for same day despatch (Mon - Fri)
• Standard Delivery: Estimated delivery within 3 - 5 working days depending upon country
- Orders over £200 (excl. VAT) - Free
- Orders below £200 (excl. VAT) - shipping cost will be shown in your cart according to the country selected
• VAT free delivery is available against a valid EU registered VAT number. This can be entered and checked automatically during checkout. UK VAT will be applied to all retail orders or orders without a valid EU VAT number.
Worldwide Deliveries – outside UK & EU
How does it work?
Shipping charges can be estimated in your cart, except under certain conditions. You must enter your country, or be logged into your account, to see your options for delivery and the cost for each method. In the event that we cannot confirm shipping charges during checkout (example: shipping to restricted areas or outside the EU) please use the Request for Quote option or contact us.
Request for Quote?
To request a quotation is simple, just use the Add to Quote button which can be found on all product pages next to the Add to Cart button, fill in your details and send the request. We aim to respond to all quote requests within 24 hours. For help visit our Request a Quote (RFQ) page.
What about Returns?
You have 30 days to return an item for any reason. Just follow the instructions here
EuromexEuromex OX.2153-PLM Oxion Inverso Material Science Microscope, 50x-1000x£4,316.40 £3,597.00
EuromexEuromex OX.2653-PLM Oxion Inverso Material Science Microscope, 50x-500x£2,878.80 £2,399.00
EuromexEuromex iScope PLMi Metallurgical Microscope, 50x - 500xAs low as £2,062.80 £1,719.00
EuromexEuromex Oxion Life Science Microscope, Plan IOS Objectives, 40x-1000xAs low as £1,328.40 £1,107.00