Euromex Oxion Phase Contrast Microscope with Darkfield, Plan Phase IOS Objectives 10x, 40x & 100x
Oxion life science microscopes from Euromex in the Holland are designed for professionals in Life Sciences applications inside the laboratories of universities or research centers. Thanks to the high resolution optics and state-of-the-art components, these microscopes are widely used in routine and fundamental research applications.
This Oxion is equipped with either a binocular or trinocular Siedetopf type head with an ergonomical 30° inclination, having HWF 10x/22mm eyepieces providing a wide field of view. A unique rotating system allows an ergonomic positioning of both tubes in an upper (431 mm) and in a lower position (397 mm).
A quintuple reversed nosepiece on ball bearings is fitted with infinity corrected Plan Phase IOS objectives, 10x, S40x & S100x oil immersion. The crisp high resolution images at 100x, 400x and 1000x magnification remain perfectly in focus when changing magnification. All optics are anti-fungus treated and anti-reflection coated for maximum light throughput.
Stage & Focusing
Featuring an integrated 150 x 140 mm mechanical stage with 76 x 50 mm X-Y movement. Coaxial coarse and fine focus adjustment is provided with 200 graduations. Precision of 1μm with 0.2 mm per rotation. Total travel is approximately 28 mm with adjustable rack stop to prevent damage to samples and objectives. The course adjustments are equipped with friction control.
Phase Contrast Condenser & Darkfield
Height adjustable Zernike NA.1.125 phase contrast disc condenser with three phase rings and one stop for darkfield up to 400x magnification.
Adjustable transmitted illumination is provided by Euromex's proprietary 3W NeoLED™ Köhler illumination with field diaphragm which offers increased light output than standard LED and longer life than conventional halogen bulbs.
Supplied with an external 100-240 V mains adapter
View alternative models of Oxion range on the Similar Products Tab. Technical Data Sheet available to download on the Documents tab.
* Binocular or Trinocular head
* HWF 10x/22 mm eyepieces
* Both eyepieces with +/- 5 dioptre adjustment
* Interpupillary distance adjustable from 50 mm to 75 mm
* Reversed quintuple (5) nosepiece on ball bearings
* Plan Phase IOS objectives 10x, S40x, S100x
* Total magnification 100x, 400x & 1000x
* Integrated X-Y mechanical stage, 150 x 140 mm
* Coaxial coarse and fine focus adjustment with rack stop
* Height adjustable Zernike condenser
* 3 Phase contrast rings with one stop for darkfield
* 3W Köhler NeoLED™ illumination dimmable
* 10 Year warranty (2 years for electrical parts)
* Dimensions in mm: 397 (h) x 185 (w) x 294 (d)
* Weight 7.5kg
* Made in Holland
To Order Select Head Type.
|Euromex Model||Head Type|
Microscope, power cord, dust cover, spare fuse, user manual and 5ml immersion oil. All packed in styrofoam case.
Euromex offer a range of accessories including digital cameras, eyepieces, objectives and lighting. We have selected some of the more popular optional items for this microscope which can be found on the Related Accessories tab.
|Product List Attributes||
* 100x, 400x & 1000x magnification
|Country of Manufacture||China|
|Used By:||University, Laboratories|
|Objective Lens||Plan Phase IOS|
|Magnification Type||Quintuple Power|
|Illumination Type||3W NeoLED|
|Special Feature||Phase Contrast, Brightfield, Darkfield, Köhler LED|
Free UK Delivery when you spend over £50 | 30 Days to return | Same Day Shipping
(COVID-19 We are open for business. For latest delivery information please read here)
Order before 1pm for same day despatch (Mon - Fri)
• Standard Delivery: Estimated delivery within 4 working days
- Orders over £50 - Free
- Orders below £50 - £3.90
• Next Day Delivery: Tracked delivery by courier (deliveries are made Mon - Fri) - £6.00
Order before 1pm for same day despatch (Mon - Fri)
• Standard Delivery: Estimated delivery within 3 - 5 working days depending upon country
- Orders over £200 (excl. VAT) - Free
- Orders below £200 (excl. VAT) - shipping cost will be shown in your cart according to the country selected
• VAT free delivery is available against a valid EU registered VAT number. This can be entered and checked automatically during checkout. UK VAT will be applied to all retail orders or orders without a valid EU VAT number.
Worldwide Deliveries – outside UK & EU
How does it work?
Shipping charges can be estimated in your cart, except under certain conditions. You must enter your country, or be logged into your account, to see your options for delivery and the cost for each method. In the event that we cannot confirm shipping charges during checkout (example: shipping to restricted areas or outside the EU) please use the Request for Quote option or contact us.
Request for Quote?
To request a quotation is simple, just use the Add to Quote button which can be found on all product pages next to the Add to Cart button, fill in your details and send the request. We aim to respond to all quote requests within 24 hours. For help visit our Request a Quote (RFQ) page.
What about Returns?
You have 30 days to return an item for any reason. Just follow the instructions here
EuromexEuromex Oxion Life Science Microscope, Semi Plan IOS Objectives, 40x-1000xAs low as £1,105.20 £921.00
EuromexEuromex Oxion Life Science Microscope, Plan IOS Objectives, 40x-400xAs low as £1,251.60 £1,043.00
EuromexEuromex Oxion Life Science Microscope, Plan IOS Objectives, 40x-1000xAs low as £1,328.40 £1,107.00
EuromexEuromex Oxion Life Science Microscope, Phase Contrast, 100x-1000xAs low as £2,040.00 £1,700.00
EuromexEuromex OX.2003-PL Oxion Inverso Brightfield Microscope£2,553.60 £2,128.00