KITOZOOM - KITO 10 High Resolution Video Inspection Microscope.
Excellent picture quality, with a large depth of focus and field of view, the KITOZOOM Video Inspection microscope is designed for all kinds of inspection, measurement, rework and repair. Key features include:-
- - Zoom unit with 6.5x optical magnification, six zoom levels and accessory lenses
- - Par focal (constant focus) zoom
- - USB camera 1600 x 1200 pixels
- - 15x - 215x magnification (extendable to 450x)
- - 170mm working distance (extendable to 310mm)
- - Adjustable LED illumination
- - Optional measuring software
- - Adjustable stand and base plate
The KITO 10 model consists of the KITOZOOM zoom unit with USB camera, LED ring light with dimmer (see LED-R), height adjustment using a rack and pinion system which offers quick and fine adjustment, and the base plate. This 400 x 250 mm size plate is manufactured from 20 mm precision-milled and anodised aluminium. The base plate mounting feet can be individually adjusted in height and fixed. The plate has six additional prepunched holes. Special holding fixtures are often manufactured to quickly and easily position test subjects. These holding fixtures can then be mounted on the base plate using one of the pre-punched holes provided. In addition, the pre-punched holes on the base plate are provided for a series of optional cross positioning and cross measuring tables.
Image capture is quick and easy with the camera software (in English) providing the capability to save in a variety of formats including JPEG, BMP & TIFF. Alternatively, you can select KITEC Measuring software which offers more convenient operation in 24 different languages. KITEC software comes in three versions: ECO, PRO and MAX depending upon the measurement functions required. See software for more details.
Magnification, field of view and working distance are as follows:
With 0.5x attachment lens:
• Field of view: 27 mm – 4 mm
• Working distance: 170 mm
• Magnification factor: 15 times to 105 times (on 24" monitor)
Without attachment lens:
• Field of view: 13 mm – 2 mm
• Working distance: 85 mm
• Magnification factor: 30 times to 215 times (on 24” monitor)
There are a range of auxilliary lenses to choose from which can extend magnification up to 450x or working distance up to 310mm. Download the Technical data sheet for further information.
Scope of delivery:
- - KITOZOOM - grid zoom at six levels (constant focus)
- - LED ring light with power pack, dimmable
- - includes 0.5x attachment lens
- - base plate with six prepunched holes
- - two zoom ranges
- - twelve zoom levels
- - USB 2.0 camera 1600 x 1200 pixels
- - calibration disk 0.1 graduation and test report
- - Order No. KITO 10 with software to view and save images
- - Order No. KITO 10 - ECO with KITEC ECO measurement software
- - Order No. KITO 10 - PRO with KITEC PRO measurement software
- - Order No. KITO 10 - MAX with KITEC MAX measurement software
Windows PC and Monitor not included. Please contact us for details of the recommended specification.
Illumination: a range of illumination options are available to enhance the standard LED Ring Light supplied with each Kitozoom, including a segmented LED Ring light and a LED Cold Light sources working with flexible swan neck light guides. See illumination category.
X-Y Cross Tables: MT-25, RT-85, MTU-50-MS, KT-100, EK-100, EK-150, MTM-100, MTM-150, MT-200-100
|Product List Attributes||
• Parfocal (constant focus) optical zoom unit
|Country of Manufacture||Germany|
|Interface type||USB 2.0|
|Frame Rate (Max)||30 fps|
|Operating System||Windows 7, 8 & 10|
Christmas 2019 Shipments Last order dates for UK deliveries to arrive in time for Christmas are:
Thursday 19/12/19 Standard Delivery
Friday 20/12/19 DPD Next Day
Deliveries will continue after Christmas as normal subject to UK National holidays on 25-26/12/19 and 1/1/20.
Free UK Delivery when you spend over £50 | 30 Days to return | Same Day Shipping
Order before 1pm for same day despatch (Mon - Fri)
• Standard Delivery: Estimated delivery within 4 working days
- Orders over £50 - Free
- Orders below £50 - £3.90
• Next Day Delivery: Tracked delivery by courier (deliveries are made Mon - Fri) - £6.00
Order before 1pm for same day despatch (Mon - Fri)
• Standard Delivery: Estimated delivery within 3 - 5 working days depending upon country
- Orders over £200 (excl. VAT) - Free
- Orders below £200 (excl. VAT) - shipping cost will be shown in your cart according to the country selected
• VAT free delivery is available against a valid EU registered VAT number. This can be entered and checked automatically during checkout. UK VAT will be applied to all retail orders or orders without a valid EU VAT number.
Worldwide Deliveries – outside UK & EU
How does it work?
Shipping charges can be estimated in your cart, except under certain conditions. You must enter your country, or be logged into your account, to see your options for delivery and the cost for each method. In the event that we cannot confirm shipping charges during checkout (example: shipping to restricted areas or outside the EU) please use the Request for Quote option or contact us.
Request for Quote?
To request a quotation is simple, just use the Add to Quote button which can be found on all product pages next to the Add to Cart button, fill in your details and send the request. We aim to respond to all quote requests within 24 hours. For help visit our Request a Quote (RFQ) page.
What about Returns?
You have 30 days to return an item for any reason. Just follow the instructions here
KitotecKITOZOOM Video Measuring Microscope, KITO 20As low as £4,068.00 £3,390.00
KitotecKITOZOOM Video Measuring Microscope, KITO 30As low as £8,172.00 £6,810.00
KitotecKITOZOOM Video Measuring Microscope, KITO 40As low as £4,776.00 £3,980.00
KitotecKITOZOOM Video Inspection Microscope, KITO-10-DVI£2,988.00 £2,490.00