KITOZOOM - KITO 30 High Resolution Video Measurement Microscope.
Excellent picture quality, with a large depth of focus and field of view, the KITOZOOM Video Inspection microscope is designed for all kinds of inspection, measurement, rework and repair. Key features include:-
- - Zoom unit with 6.5x optical magnification, six zoom levels and accessory lenses
- - Par focal (constant focus) zoom
- - USB camera 1600 x 1200 pixels
- - 15x - 215x magnification*
- - 170mm working distance*
- - Adjustable LED illumination
- - KITEC MAX measuring software
- - 50 x 50 mm X-Y cross table
The KITO 30 model is a configuration with a 50 x 50 mm XY measurement table, with two digital measuring spindles (Mitutoyo Digimatic) and two data cables and an interface for transmission of X and Y coordinates to the KITEC MAX measurement software. Why do we need an interface? Imagine you have to measure a test subject with a tolerance of +/- 5 μm, but the diameter of the test subject is 30 mm. If we now use a low magnification in order to completely reproduce the part to be measured, we get however a pixel resolution at 30 mm of approximately 17 μm. In so doing the specified measuring accuracy can no longer be adhered to. Therefore we use a suitably high magnification with a low pixel resolution and using the XY measurement table process can transmit the coordinates to the software and there measure with appropriate accuracy.
We can also supply the system without interface and data cable if these are not needed. The cross table can also be supplied for 12 mm diameter instead of 18 mm holding fixtures. Please note that this configuration has a precision of +/- 5 μm via the 50 x 50 mm. Alternatively an XY measurement table with SCD system can be used which offers a precision of +/- 2 μm.
KITEC Measuring software which offers extensive measurement functions and operation in 24 different languages. Image capture is quick and easy providing the capability to save in a variety of formats including JPEG, BMP & TIFF. KITEC software comes in three versions: ECO, PRO and MAX depending upon the measurement functions required. See software for more details.
Magnification, field of view and working distance are as follows:
With 0.5x attachment lens:
• Field of view: 27 mm – 4 mm
• Working distance: 170 mm
• Magnification factor: 15 times to 105 times (on 24" monitor)
Without attachment lens:
• Field of view: 13 mm – 2 mm
• Working distance: 85 mm
• Magnification factor: 30 times to 215 times (on 24” monitor)
There are a range of auxilliary lenses to choose from which can extend magnification up to 450x or working distance up to 310mm. Download the Technical data sheet for further information.
Scope of delivery:
- - KITOZOOM - grid zoom at six levels
- - LED ring and bottom light with power pack, dimmable
- - includes 0.5x accessory lens
- - base plate with 50 x 50 cross table
- - includes two Mituyo Digimatic dial gauges, data cable and interface
- - two zoom ranges - twelve zoom levels
- - USB 2.0 camera 1600 x 1200 pixels
- - calibration disk 0.1 graduation and test report
- - Order No. KITO 30 - MAX with KITEC MAX measurement software
Windows PC and Monitor not included. For recommended specification please contact us.
Illumination: a range of illumination options are available to enhance the standard LED Ring Light supplied with each Kitozoom, including a segmented LED Ring light and a LED Cold Light sources working with flexible swan neck light guides. See illumination category.
X-Y Cross Tables: MT-25, RT-85, MTU-50-MS, KT-100, EK-100, EK-150, MTM-100, MTM-150, MT-200-100
|Country of Manufacture||Germany|
|Used By:||University, Laboratories, Industry|
|Interface type||USB 2.0|
|Frame Rate (Max)||30 fps|
|Operating System||Windows 7, 8 & 10|
Free UK Delivery when you spend over £50 | 30 Days to return | Same Day Shipping
(COVID-19 We are open for business. For latest delivery information please read here)
Order before 1pm for same day despatch (Mon - Fri)
• Standard Delivery: Estimated delivery within 4 working days
- Orders over £50 - Free
- Orders below £50 - £3.90
• Next Day Delivery: Tracked delivery by courier (deliveries are made Mon - Fri) - £6.00
Order before 1pm for same day despatch (Mon - Fri)
• Standard Delivery: Estimated delivery within 3 - 5 working days depending upon country
- Orders over £200 (excl. VAT) - Free
- Orders below £200 (excl. VAT) - shipping cost will be shown in your cart according to the country selected
• VAT free delivery is available against a valid EU registered VAT number. This can be entered and checked automatically during checkout. UK VAT will be applied to all retail orders or orders without a valid EU VAT number.
Worldwide Deliveries – outside UK & EU
How does it work?
Shipping charges can be estimated in your cart, except under certain conditions. You must enter your country, or be logged into your account, to see your options for delivery and the cost for each method. In the event that we cannot confirm shipping charges during checkout (example: shipping to restricted areas or outside the EU) please use the Request for Quote option or contact us.
Request for Quote?
To request a quotation is simple, just use the Add to Quote button which can be found on all product pages next to the Add to Cart button, fill in your details and send the request. We aim to respond to all quote requests within 24 hours. For help visit our Request a Quote (RFQ) page.
What about Returns?
You have 30 days to return an item for any reason. Just follow the instructions here
KitotecKITOZOOM Video Inspection Microscope, KITO-10-DVI£2,988.00 £2,490.00
KitotecKITOZOOM Video Measuring Microscope, KITO 20As low as £4,068.00 £3,390.00
KitotecKITOZOOM Video Measuring Microscope, KITO 40As low as £4,776.00 £3,980.00
KitotecKITOZOOM Video Measuring Microscope, KITO 10As low as £3,768.00 £3,140.00