KITOZOOM - KITO 40 High Resolution Video Measuring Microscope.
Excellent picture quality, with a large depth of focus and field of view, the KITOZOOM Video Microscope is designed for all kinds of inspection, measurement, rework and repair. Key features include:-
- - Zoom unit with 6.5x optical magnification, six zoom levels and accessory lenses
- - Par focal (constant focus) zoom
- - USB camera 1600 x 1200 pixels
- - 15x - 215x magnification (extendable to 450x)*
- - 170mm working distance (extendable to 310mm)*
- - Adjustable LED illumination
- - Optional measuring software
- - Height adjustable positioning table
The KITO 40 model is a ready-to-use configuration with a separate height adjustable positioning table. The adjustment range is 80 x 60 mm. Fine adjustment for height is made via the cross table unit. For easy, quick positioning of small parts the KITO 40 is an ideal solution. As an option we offer a rotation table for the KITO 40 which can simply be placed into the cross table opening (see ROT-40). The glass insert plate of the cross table is then used for the rotation table. We would, however, point out that for very fine positioning jobs in the 0.01 mm range it makes more sense to use a KITO 20 model with an appropriate precision cross table (see EK-100 and EK-150 models).
Image capture is quick and easy with the camera software (in English) providing the capability to save in a variety of formats including JPEG, BMP & TIFF. Alternatively, you can select KITEC Measuring software which offers more convenient operation in 24 different languages. KITEC software comes in three versions: ECO, PRO and MAX depending upon the measurement functions required. See software for more details.
Magnification, field of view and working distance are as follows:
With 0.5x attachment lens:
• Field of view: 27 mm – 4 mm
• Working distance: 170 mm
• Magnification factor: 15 times to 105 times (on 24" monitor)
Without attachment lens:
• Field of view: 13 mm – 2 mm
• Working distance: 85 mm
• Magnification factor: 30 times to 215 times (on 24” monitor)
There are a range of auxilliary lenses to choose from which can extend magnification up to 450x or working distance up to 310mm. Download the Technical data sheet for further information.
Scope of delivery:
- - KITOZOOM - grid zoom at six levels
- - LED ring light with power pack, dimmable
- - LED bottom light with power pack
- - includes 0.5x accessory lens
- - base plate with 80 x 60 cross table
- - two zoom ranges - twelve zoom levels
- - USB 2.0 camera 1600 x 1200 pixels
- - calibration disk 0.1 graduation and test report
- - Order No. KITO 40-ECO with KITEC ECO measurement software
- - Order No. KITO 40-PRO with KITEC PRO measurement software
Weight: 13 kg, dimensions: 400 x 250 x 550 – 670 mm.
Windows PC and Monitor not included. For recommend specification please contact us.
Illumination: a range of illumination options are available to enhance the standard LED Ring Light supplied with each Kitozoom, including a segmented LED Ring light and a LED Cold Light sources working with flexible swan neck light guides. See illumination category.
X-Y Cross Tables: MT-25, RT-85, MTU-50-MS, KT-100, EK-100, EK-150, MTM-100, MTM-150, MT-200-100
|Country of Manufacture||Germany|
|Interface type||USB 2.0|
|Frame Rate (Max)||30 fps|
|Operating System||Windows 7, 8 & 10|
Free UK Delivery when you spend over £50 | 30 Days to return | Same Day Shipping
(COVID-19 We are open for business. For latest delivery information please read here)
Order before 1pm for same day despatch (Mon - Fri)
• Standard Delivery: Estimated delivery within 4 working days
- Orders over £50 - Free
- Orders below £50 - £3.90
• Next Day Delivery: Tracked delivery by courier (deliveries are made Mon - Fri) - £6.00
Order before 1pm for same day despatch (Mon - Fri)
• Standard Delivery: Estimated delivery within 3 - 5 working days depending upon country
- Orders over £200 (excl. VAT) - Free
- Orders below £200 (excl. VAT) - shipping cost will be shown in your cart according to the country selected
• VAT free delivery is available against a valid EU registered VAT number. This can be entered and checked automatically during checkout. UK VAT will be applied to all retail orders or orders without a valid EU VAT number.
Worldwide Deliveries – outside UK & EU
How does it work?
Shipping charges can be estimated in your cart, except under certain conditions. You must enter your country, or be logged into your account, to see your options for delivery and the cost for each method. In the event that we cannot confirm shipping charges during checkout (example: shipping to restricted areas or outside the EU) please use the Request for Quote option or contact us.
Request for Quote?
To request a quotation is simple, just use the Add to Quote button which can be found on all product pages next to the Add to Cart button, fill in your details and send the request. We aim to respond to all quote requests within 24 hours. For help visit our Request a Quote (RFQ) page.
What about Returns?
You have 30 days to return an item for any reason. Just follow the instructions here
KitotecKITOZOOM Video Inspection Microscope, KITO-10-DVI£2,988.00 £2,490.00
KitotecKITOZOOM Video Measuring Microscope, KITO 20As low as £4,068.00 £3,390.00
KitotecKITOZOOM Video Measuring Microscope, KITO 30As low as £8,172.00 £6,810.00
KitotecKITOZOOM Video Measuring Microscope, KITO 10As low as £3,768.00 £3,140.00