KITOZOOM - KITO 40 High Resolution Video Measuring Microscope.
Excellent picture quality, with a large depth of focus and field of view, the KITOZOOM Video Microscope is designed for all kinds of inspection, measurement, rework and repair. Key features include:-
- - Zoom unit with 6.5x optical magnification, six zoom levels and accessory lenses
- - Par focal (constant focus) zoom
- - USB camera 1600 x 1200 pixels
- - 15x - 215x magnification (extendable to 450x)*
- - 170mm working distance (extendable to 310mm)*
- - Adjustable LED illumination, top & bottom
- - Optional measuring software
- - Height adjustable positioning table
The KITO 40 model is a ready-to-use configuration with a separate height adjustable positioning table. The adjustment range is 80 x 60 mm. Fine adjustment for height is made via the cross table unit. For easy, quick positioning of small parts the KITO 40 is an ideal solution. As an option we offer a rotation table for the KITO 40 which can simply be placed into the cross table opening (see ROT-40). The glass insert plate of the cross table is then used for the rotation table. We would, however, point out that for very fine positioning jobs in the 0.01 mm range it makes more sense to use a KITO 20 model with an appropriate precision cross table (see EK-100 and EK-150 models).
Image capture is quick and easy with the camera software (in English) providing the capability to save in a variety of formats including JPEG, BMP & TIFF. Alternatively, you can select KITEC Measuring software which offers more convenient operation in 24 different languages. KITEC software comes in two versions: ECO and MAX depending upon the measurement functions required. See software for more details.
Magnification, field of view and working distance are as follows:
With 0.5x attachment lens:
• Field of view: 27 mm – 4 mm
• Working distance: 170 mm
• Magnification factor: 15 times to 105 times (on 24" monitor)
Without attachment lens:
• Field of view: 13 mm – 2 mm
• Working distance: 85 mm
• Magnification factor: 30 times to 215 times (on 24” monitor)
There are a range of auxilliary lenses to choose from which can extend magnification up to 450x or working distance up to 310mm. Download the Technical data sheet for further information.
Scope of delivery:
- - KITOZOOM - grid zoom at six levels
- - LED ring light with power pack, dimmable
- - LED bottom light with power pack
- - includes 0.5x accessory lens
- - base plate with 80 x 60 cross table
- - two zoom ranges - twelve zoom levels
- - USB 2.0 camera 1600 x 1200 pixels
- - calibration disk 0.1 graduation and test report
- - Order No. KITO 40-ECO with KITEC ECO measurement software
- - Order No. KITO 40-MAX with KITEC MAX measurement software
Weight: 13 kg, dimensions: 400 x 250 x 550 – 670 mm.
Windows PC and Monitor not included. For recommend specification please contact us.
Illumination: a range of illumination options are available to enhance the standard LED Ring Light supplied with each Kitozoom, including a segmented LED Ring light and a LED Cold Light sources working with flexible swan neck light guides. See illumination category.
X-Y Cross Tables: MT-25, RT-85, MTU-50-MS, KT-100, EK-100, EK-150, MTM-100, MTM-150, MT-200-100
|Product List Attributes||
• 15x to 215x magnification, Parfocal, WD 170mm
|Country of Origin||Germany|
|Interface type||USB 2.0|
|Frame Rate (Max)||30 fps|
|Operating System||Windows 7, 8 & 10|
Free UK Delivery when you spend over £100 | 30 Days to return | Same Day Shipping
Order before 1pm for same day despatch (Mon - Fri) for products in stock
- Standard Delivery: within 4 working days. Exceptions as below
- Orders over £100 - Free
- Orders below £100 - £3.90
- Next Day Delivery: Tracked delivery by courier (deliveries are made Mon - Fri) - £6.00
Orders for heavy or bulky items maybe maybe subject to a surcharge and take longer to deliver.
Orders for delivery to Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands & Islands, Isle of Wight, Isle of Man and Channel Islands maybe subject to a surcharge and take longer to deliver.
EU & Worldwide Deliveries
Order before 1pm for same day despatch (Mon - Fri)for products in stock
- DHL Express Courier Delivery - cost varies with address
Delivery costs will be shown in your cart according to the country selected and the product weight. If you do not see any delivery options during checkout please use the Request a Quote option.
All orders for delivery outside UK are supplied on CPT (Incoterms) basis, which excludes insurance and any local taxes. This means that you will have to pay your local tax and any applicable duties to the carrier before receiving your delivery. Failing to do so may result in your package being returned to us.
You can find the tariff code and country of origin in the "More Information Tab" on every product page on our website. This information will enable you to estimate any local import taxes/duties which might be requested by your customs.
How much will delivery cost?
Delivery costs will be estimated in your basket, except under certain conditions. You must enter your country and post code, or be logged into your account, to see your options for delivery and the cost for each method. In the event that you do not see any delivery options during checkout please use the Request a Quote option for a personal quotation.
Request for Quote?
To request a quotation is simple, just use the Add to Quote button which can be found on all product pages next to the Add to Cart button, create an account and send the request. We aim to respond to all quote requests within 24 hours. For help visit our Request a Quote (RFQ) page.
What about Returns?
You have 30 days to return an item for any reason. Just follow the instructions here
KitotecKITOZOOM KITO-30 Video Measuring Microscope, USB CameraAs low as £8,172.00 £6,810.00
KitotecKITOZOOM KITO-20 Video Measuring Microscope, USB CameraAs low as £4,068.00 £3,390.00
KitotecKITOZOOM Video Inspection Microscope, Auto-Focus HDMI Camera, LED Ring Light£2,820.00 £2,350.00
KitotecKITOZOOM Video Measuring Microscope, KITO 10As low as £3,768.00 £3,140.00