Quick | Easy | Compact
VE Cam is a compact full HD digital microscope system for quick and accurate inspection right where you need it. High quality custom-made optics and digital features combine for superior performance. Ideal for routine visual inspection or manufacturing quality control.
Available with either 50mm or 80mm field of view, VE Cam 50 & VE Cam 80 offer the power, speed and efficiency of digital imaging in a compact package. Packed with features, VE Cam enables you to do more with maximum space efficiency.
- Digital working efficiency - Digital technology supports immediate information capture and sharing across teams. Get operational in minutes with this easy to use HD inspection microscope. 10 user programmable presets enable quick change over between inspections of different samples
- Save valuable workspace with the compact size of VE Cam. There is no need for a PC, keyboard or mouse, so if you are tight on space, you can simply mount a touchscreen monitor onto the stand. With the compact bench stand and mini 12" monitor, the set up has a footprint of just 25 cm x 34 cm.
- Wide Field of View- with up to 80mm diagonal FOV at 6x magnification on the VE Cam 80 model you have a large field of view for precise inspection of components. Suitable for many routine inspection tasks in area such as: electronics, mechanical engineering, plastics, additive manufacturing, and ceramics.
- Wireless viewing - WiFi image mirroring enables colleagues to view images without interrupting workflow (requires optional WiFi dongle)
- Intuitive technology - User friendly interface with common functions accessible via mouse, touchscreen, keypad or keyboard with shortcuts. Optional foot switch for hadns-free operation
- 10 user programmable presets
- Image Capture to USB Stick in JPEG format
- Two views at once - with image magnifier you can view two different magnification at the same time
- Precise lighting - Integrated 8 point ring light for controllable illumination
- Optional lighting is also available for oblique, transmitted and flexible light guides
Step 1: Choose a Model
|VE Cam 50||VE Cam 80|
|Diagonal Field of View||50 mm||80 mm|
|Max. Field of View (H x V)||40 x 30 mm||64 x 48 mm|
|Min. Magnification using 24" monitor||9.97x||6.23x|
|Min. Field of View (H x V)||8 x 6 mm||12.8 x 9.6 mm|
|Max. Magnification using 24" monitor||49.9x||31.5x|
|Working Distance||163 mm||148 mm|
Step 2: Select a Stand
|Single Arm Boom Stand
|Double Boom Arm Stand (with base or with clamp)
|Articulated Arm Stand
Step 3: Add a Monitor (optional)
VE Cam requires a standard Full HD Monitor (1080p) with HDMI Input and is compatible with Touchscreen. Provide your own monitor or select our 24" Monitor or 22" Touchscreen.
There is no PC computer required to operate VE Cam
|Product List Attributes||
• 6x to 50x Magnification
|Country of Origin||United Kingdom|
|Used By||Industry, Laboratories|
|Interface type||HMDI (DVI)|
|Operating System||No Computer Req'd|
Free UK Delivery when you spend over £100 | 30 Days to return | Same Day Shipping
Order before 1pm for same day despatch (Mon - Fri) for products in stock
- Standard Delivery: within 4 working days. Exceptions as below
- Orders over £100 - Free
- Orders below £100 - £3.90
- Next Day Delivery: Tracked delivery by courier (deliveries are made Mon - Fri) - £6.00
Orders for heavy or bulky items maybe maybe subject to a surcharge and take longer to deliver.
Orders for delivery to Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands & Islands, Isle of Wight, Isle of Man and Channel Islands maybe subject to a surcharge and take longer to deliver.
EU & Worldwide Deliveries
Order before 1pm for same day despatch (Mon - Fri)for products in stock
- DHL Express Courier Delivery - cost varies with address
Delivery costs will be shown in your cart according to the country selected and the product weight. If you do not see any delivery options during checkout please use the Request a Quote option.
All orders for delivery outside UK are supplied on CPT (Incoterms) basis, which excludes insurance and any local taxes. This means that you will have to pay your local tax and any applicable duties to the carrier before receiving your delivery. Failing to do so may result in your package being returned to us.
You can find the tariff code and country of origin in the "More Information Tab" on every product page on our website. This information will enable you to estimate any local import taxes/duties which might be requested by your customs.
How much will delivery cost?
Delivery costs will be estimated in your basket, except under certain conditions. You must enter your country and post code, or be logged into your account, to see your options for delivery and the cost for each method. In the event that you do not see any delivery options during checkout please use the Request a Quote option for a personal quotation.
Request for Quote?
To request a quotation is simple, just use the Add to Quote button which can be found on all product pages next to the Add to Cart button, create an account and send the request. We aim to respond to all quote requests within 24 hours. For help visit our Request a Quote (RFQ) page.
What about Returns?
You have 30 days to return an item for any reason. Just follow the instructions here