Package Deal - Dino-Lite AM4113T/ZT Digital Microscope + WF-10 + Stand
Microscope - The Dino-Lite Pro AM4113T and AM4113ZT are popular models in the Dino-Lite Pro range. The 1.3M pixel image sensor provides excellent full screen resolution, improved colour rendering and low light performance. Both models are standard working distance with magnification between 10x-70x & 200x making them ideal for general use. Choose between AM4113T or AM4113ZT, the latter has a built-in polariser to reduce reflection from shiny surfaces.
Advanced software features with measurement functions and the MicroTouch snapshot function also feature as standard on the Dino-Lite Pro AM4113T. Other features included a 2nd-generation housing with smoother focus wheel movement, magnification scroll lock and reinforced USB connection that resists twists and pulls. The magnification lock is particularly useful for repetitive inspection at a given level of magnification.
WF-10 WiFi Adapter
- WiFi streaming to iPad, iPhone & Android
- Capture images & video
- Broadcast to multiple devices
- Free DinoConnect app
The Wf-10 WiFi Streamer is ideal for fieldwork, presentations or on the shop floor. Stream from one Dino-Lite to multiple devices. The WF-10 has a replaceable battery and can be used anywhere to create a WiFi signal for streaming the Dino-Lite live images.
WF-10 WiFi Adapter - included
MS33W - Desktop stand holds the Dino-Lite with a flexible gooseneck arm that can be bent and twisted into many positions
RK-04 - Compact portable stand with focus adjustment and stable viewing
MS35B - Versatile pole stands wth focus block positioned along the vertical pole by way of a thumbscrew and at its maximum height provides up to 23cm of working distance. A fine focus wheel on the side of the focus block provides up to 50mm of fine height adjustment
Microscope Features include:
* 1280 x 1024 pixel (1.3MP) resolution
* New sensor with enhanced colour rendering
* Adjustable magnification 10x - 70x & 200x
* Built-in 8 white-light LED illumination (switchable on/off)
* Polariser (model AM4113ZT only)
* Scroll lock to fix magnification
* Up to 30fps frame rate, 15fps at 1.3MP
* USB 2.0 interface
* Measurement & calibration capability
* DinoCapture software for Windows
* DinoXcope software for Mac
* 2 Year warranty
* Made in Taiwan
|Magnification||Working Distance||Field of view||Depth of Field|
|20 x||48.7 mm||19.6 x 15.6 mm||3.6 mm|
|30 x||21.7 mm||13.0 x 10.4 mm||1.9 mm|
|50 x||1.9 mm||7.8 x 6.3 mm||0.88 mm|
|230 x||1.0 mm||1.7 x 1.4 mm|
This Dino-Lite USB microscope includes software for PC (DinoCapture) & Mac (DinoXcope). The software is robust and easy to use with extensive features allowing: image capture, storage and email, live and time lapse video (up to 30fps), measurement with calibration, annotation, geotagging, full screen capability, auto and manual exposure control, picture within picture zoom (magnifier) and much more.
Microscope, Carry pouch, Software CD, Calibration target, User manual + Your choice of stand
|Product List Attributes||
• 1.3 Megapixel resolution
|Country of Manufacture||Taiwan, Province of China|
|Used By:||Schools, Industry, Secondary School, Primary School, Amateur|
|Frame Rate (Max)||30 fps|
|Operating System||MacOS 10.4 and up, Windows 7, 8 & 10, App for iOS, App for Android|
Free UK Delivery when you spend over £50 | 30 Days to return | Same Day Shipping
(COVID-19 We are open for business. For latest delivery information please read here)
Order before 1pm for same day despatch (Mon - Fri)
• Standard Delivery: Estimated delivery within 4 working days
- Orders over £50 - Free
- Orders below £50 - £3.90
• Next Day Delivery: Tracked delivery by courier (deliveries are made Mon - Fri) - £6.00
Order before 1pm for same day despatch (Mon - Fri)
• Standard Delivery: Estimated delivery within 3 - 5 working days depending upon country
- Orders over £200 (excl. VAT) - Free
- Orders below £200 (excl. VAT) - shipping cost will be shown in your cart according to the country selected
• VAT free delivery is available against a valid EU registered VAT number. This can be entered and checked automatically during checkout. UK VAT will be applied to all retail orders or orders without a valid EU VAT number.
Worldwide Deliveries – outside UK & EU
How does it work?
Shipping charges can be estimated in your cart, except under certain conditions. You must enter your country, or be logged into your account, to see your options for delivery and the cost for each method. In the event that we cannot confirm shipping charges during checkout (example: shipping to restricted areas or outside the EU) please use the Request for Quote option or contact us.
Request for Quote?
To request a quotation is simple, just use the Add to Quote button which can be found on all product pages next to the Add to Cart button, fill in your details and send the request. We aim to respond to all quote requests within 24 hours. For help visit our Request a Quote (RFQ) page.
What about Returns?
You have 30 days to return an item for any reason. Just follow the instructions here