The Dino-Lite Pro AM4113TL is a special model which provides up to 15cm of working distance at 20x and 5cm at 90x, making the unit ideal for applications where extended working distance is required such as repair, rework and assembly tasks.
The AM4113TL offers 1.3M pixel image resolution but uses the very latest image sensor bringing with it improved colour rendering and low light performance. The new housing with magnification lock feature and improved thumb wheel action further enhance the product. Other than this the AM4113TL inherits all other attributes from the earlier AM413TL and offers professional users crystal clear images combined with access to advanced software features.
Advanced software measurement features with calibration and the MicroTouch snapshot function also feature as standard on the Dino-Lite Pro AM4113TL.
* Extended working distance up to 15cm
* 1280 x 1024 pixel (1.3MP) resolution
* New sensor with enhanced colour rendering
* Adjustable magnification 20x - 90x
* Built-in 8 white-light LED illumination (switchable on/off)
* Scroll lock to fix magnification
* Up to 30fps frame rate, 15fps at 1.3MP
* USB 2.0 interface
* Measurement & calibration capability
* DinoCapture software for Windows
* DinoXcope software for Mac
* 2 Year warranty
* Made in Taiwan
|Magnification||Working Distance||Field of view||Depth of Field|
|20 x||151 mm||19.6 x 15.6 mm||6 mm|
|30 x||101 mm||13.0 x 10.4 mm||3.4 mm|
|50 x||64.1 mm||7.8 x 6.3 mm||1.65 mm|
|90 x||46.6 mm||4.3 x 3.5 mm||0.8 mm|
Microscope, Carry pouch, Software CD, Calibration target, User manual
You might also consider:
- if viewing reflective surfaces or samples consider a Dino-Lite model with polariser such as AM4113ZTL
- if additional flexibility is required by way of exchangeable end caps or enhanced depth of field consider the Dino-Lite Edge range
- A sturdy and reliable stand is needed for working at a long distance. Select one from our range of Dino-Lite accessories, see Related Products tab above
About Digital Microscopes
Dino-Lite digital USB microscopes provide a powerful, portable and feature rich solution to microscopic inspection at up to 900x magnification and 5 megapixel resolution. High quality imaging and optics, feature rich software, advanced hardware features as well as world class support and warranty set the Dino-Lite range apart from lesser products. At PeplerOptics we specialise in optical instruments for inspection and measurement and will gladly provide expert technical advice to help you select the best digital microscope for your application.
|Product List Attributes||
• Extended working distance up to 15cm
|Country of Manufacture||Taiwan|
|Special Feature||Long working distance|
|Used By:||Schools, Secondary School, Primary School, Amateur|
|Pixel Size (Micron)||1.3 Megapixel|
|Interface type||USB 2.0|
|Frame Rate (Max)||30 fps|
|Operating System||MacOS 10.4 and up, Windows 7, 8 & 10|
Free UK Delivery when you spend over £50 | 30 Days to return | Same Day Shipping
(COVID-19 We are open for business. For latest delivery information please read here)
Order before 1pm for same day despatch (Mon - Fri)
• Standard Delivery: Estimated delivery within 4 working days
- Orders over £50 - Free
- Orders below £50 - £3.90
• Next Day Delivery: Tracked delivery by courier (deliveries are made Mon - Fri) - £6.00
Order before 1pm for same day despatch (Mon - Fri)
• Standard Delivery: Estimated delivery within 3 - 5 working days depending upon country
- Orders over £200 (excl. VAT) - Free
- Orders below £200 (excl. VAT) - shipping cost will be shown in your cart according to the country selected
• VAT free delivery is available against a valid EU registered VAT number. This can be entered and checked automatically during checkout. UK VAT will be applied to all retail orders or orders without a valid EU VAT number.
Worldwide Deliveries – outside UK & EU
How does it work?
Shipping charges can be estimated in your cart, except under certain conditions. You must enter your country, or be logged into your account, to see your options for delivery and the cost for each method. In the event that we cannot confirm shipping charges during checkout (example: shipping to restricted areas or outside the EU) please use the Request for Quote option or contact us.
Request for Quote?
To request a quotation is simple, just use the Add to Quote button which can be found on all product pages next to the Add to Cart button, fill in your details and send the request. We aim to respond to all quote requests within 24 hours. For help visit our Request a Quote (RFQ) page.
What about Returns?
You have 30 days to return an item for any reason. Just follow the instructions here
Dino-LiteDino-Lite Edge AM4115ZTL USB Digital Microscope, 1.3MP, 10~140x£558.00 £465.00
Dino-LiteDino-Lite Pro AM4113ZTL Polarised Microscope, USB 2.0, 1.3MP, 10~90x£414.00 £345.00
Dino-LiteDino-Lite Edge AM4115TL USB Digital Microscope, 1.3MP, 10~140x£472.80 £394.00
Dino-LiteDino-Lite Pro AM4113T USB Digital Microscope, 1.3MP, 10-70x & 200x£288.00 £240.00