BioBlue BB.4250 Monocular Compound Student Microscope, 40x, 100x, 400x & 1000x, 1W LED Cordless illumination
BioBlue compound microscopes from Euromex in the Netherlands are designed for education offering excellent optical and ergonomic performance to satisfy the needs of school classrooms. BioBlue microscopes incorporate a range of professional features and robust construction that offer incredible value for money.
This BioBlue model, BB.4250, is equipped with a monocular head, Siedetopf 45° inclined 360° rotating, having WF 10x/18mm eyepiece with pointer and semi plan achromatic objectives, 4x, 10x, S40x and S100x. The crisp high resolution images at 40x, 100x, 400x and 600x magnification remain perfectly in focus when changing magnification. All optics are anti-fungus treated and anti-reflection coated for maximum light throughput.
Stage & Focusing
Featuring an integrated 130 x 130 mm mechanical stage with 70 x 28 mm X-Y movement. Coaxial coarse and fine focus adjustment is provided with 200 graduations. Precision of 2 μm with 0.4 mm per rotation. Total travel is approximately 23 mm with adjustable rack stop to prevent damage to samples and objectives. The course adjustments are equipped with friction control.
Condenser & Illumination
Height adjustable Abbe condenser N.A. 1.25 with iris diaphragm and filter holder. Adjustable illumination is provided by 1W LED.
Supplied with an external 100-240 V mains adapter/charger and 3 rechargeable batteries for corded or cordless use. Easy transportation with ergonomic carrying handle.
Polarisation can be added with optional analyser mounted in a slider and rotatable polariser. View alternative models of BioBlue range on the Similar Products Tab.
* Monocular head 45° inclined 360° rotating
* WF 10x/18 mm eyepiece with pointer
* Reversed quadruple nosepiece on ball bearings
* Semi-plan achromatic objectives 4x, 10x, S40x & S100x
* Total magnification 40x, 100x, 400x & 1000x
* Integrated X-Y mechanical stage
* Coaxial coarse and fine focus adjustment with rack stop
* Height adjustable Abbe condenser with iris diaphragm and filter holder
* Ergonomic stand with carrying handle
* Battery powered cordless use
* 1W LED illumination dimmable
* 10 Year warranty (2 years for electrical parts)
* Dimensions in mm: 340 (h) x 155 (w) x 230 (d)
* Weight 3.0kg
* Made in Holland
Microscope, power cord, dust cover, spare fuse and user manual. All packed in styrofoam case.
Euromex offer a range of accessories including digital cameras, eyepieces, objectives and lighting. We have selected some of the more popular optional items for this microscope which can be found on the Related Accessories tab.
|Product List Attributes||
* 4 Semi plan achromatic objectives 4x, 10x, S40x & S100x
|Country of Manufacture||China|
|Used By:||Schools, Secondary School|
|Magnification Type||Quadruple Power|
|Illumination Type||1W LED|
|Special Feature||Brightfield, Cordless use|
Free UK Delivery when you spend over £50 | 30 Days to return | Same Day Shipping
(COVID-19 We are open for business. For latest delivery information please read here)
Order before 1pm for same day despatch (Mon - Fri)
• Standard Delivery: Estimated delivery within 4 working days
- Orders over £50 - Free
- Orders below £50 - £3.90
• Next Day Delivery: Tracked delivery by courier (deliveries are made Mon - Fri) - £6.00
Order before 1pm for same day despatch (Mon - Fri)
• Standard Delivery: Estimated delivery within 3 - 5 working days depending upon country
- Orders over £200 (excl. VAT) - Free
- Orders below £200 (excl. VAT) - shipping cost will be shown in your cart according to the country selected
• VAT free delivery is available against a valid EU registered VAT number. This can be entered and checked automatically during checkout. UK VAT will be applied to all retail orders or orders without a valid EU VAT number.
Worldwide Deliveries – outside UK & EU
How does it work?
Shipping charges can be estimated in your cart, except under certain conditions. You must enter your country, or be logged into your account, to see your options for delivery and the cost for each method. In the event that we cannot confirm shipping charges during checkout (example: shipping to restricted areas or outside the EU) please use the Request for Quote option or contact us.
Request for Quote?
To request a quotation is simple, just use the Add to Quote button which can be found on all product pages next to the Add to Cart button, fill in your details and send the request. We aim to respond to all quote requests within 24 hours. For help visit our Request a Quote (RFQ) page.
What about Returns?
You have 30 days to return an item for any reason. Just follow the instructions here
EuromexEuromex BB.4255 BioBlue Monocular 3.2 MP Digital Microscope, 40x-1000x£604.80 £504.00
EuromexEuromex BB.4220 BioBlue Monocular Student Microscope, 40x-400x£286.00 £238.33
EuromexEuromex BB.4263 BioBlue Binocular Microscope, NeoLED, 40x-600x£429.00 £357.50
EuromexEuromex BB.4243 BioBlue Trinocular Microscope, NeoLED, 40x-600x£496.80 £414.00