The new Inspex 3 from Ash is a powerful, flexible and intuitive HD digital microscope designed with the new AshCam HD camera module. Developed entirely by Ash with new high speed image processing the Inspex 3 delivers exceptional image quality, super-fast focus speeds and a smooth digital zoom.
Applications for Inspex 3 cover in process visual inspection, rework and assembly of component parts in large and small scale production environments. Used in the electronics, medical and precision engineering industries.
Inspex 3 offers high speed live image display in Full HD (1080p) resolution with 60fps and magnification from 2x to 323x (with optional lenses). Intuitive software interface simplifies operation and control of the system without the need for a PC. Image enhancement functions and contrast ensure optimal image results. Easy to use illumination optimisation features make controlling the integrated segmented LED ring light effortless.
- Magnification from 2.1 to 131x digital (65.6x optical), expandable to 323x optical with lens change
- Field of View up to 245mm x 139mm
- Working Distance up to 195mm
- AshCal ™Calibration Tracking - All Inspex 3 are factory calibrated. No time is wasted performing recalibrations between changing magnifications.
- 2-D Measurement & Annotation - accurate point-to-point measurement and annotation
- Image Stacking - Inspex 3 automatically captures several images at different focal depths to create an image based on the sharpest regions from each capture
- Presets - Simple operation with On-Screen Preset Buttons allowing quick and easy access to pre-configured part-specific systems settings.
- RTLDC - Real Time Lens Distortion Correction algorithm corrects lens distortion for consistent inspection across the entire field of view.
- Save to Network - Networking enables direct saving to your server or the cloud for increased workflow efficiency
- Email - Save time by emailing directly from Inspex 3 (no PC required)
- User Access Control - user privileges settings enables operational control and traceability
- Auto Focus - one-click autofocus on-screen indicator
- Image Capture - image stamping with time, date, user and magnification level for traceability throughout your inspection process. Simply plug your USB key or connect the Inspex 3 to your network
- New - Super Fast Auto Focus - one-click autofocus on-screen indicator
- New - Spot Focus - quickly focus on an area of interest by simply using the mouse pointer
- New - Manual Rocket Focus - use manual rocker focus to accurately adjust the focus level to yourt region of interest
- New - AshTruColour - view true colour reproduction of your sample as seen with the naked eye
- New -Advanced Camera Settings - tailor sharpness, contrast, saturation and camera speed to suit your application
- New - No Video Latency - the video from Inspex 3 has zero delay. It's 3x faster than previous systems from Ash. There is no delay between movement under tha camera and what you see on the screen
|Objective lens||5 (Std)||10 Plan 1x||25|
|2.1x - 65.6x||4.1x - 130x||51.7x - 323x|
|Max Digital Magnification||131.6x||259x||646x|
|195 mm||79 mm||44 mm|
|Field of view
at min. zoom
|240 x 135 mm||80 x 71 mm||3.5 x 1.7 mm|
|Field of view
at max. zoom (optical)
|8.34 x 4.69 mm||4.1 x 2.22 mm||1.65 x 0.85 mm|
Optical data obtained using a 24" monitor
Download the brochure in the Product Attachments Tab below
Ash also offer a range of objective lenses, high quality stand options, illumination and accessories including a 360 degree rotating viewer allowing the Inspex 3 to be customised to your specific needs and application. Some of these can be found on the Related Accessories below.
Package Contents: Inspex 3, Quadrant Controllable Ring Light, +5 Lens, Wireless Mouse & keyboard, Mat, Power supply, HDMI to HDMI cable, Operation Manual, Mini USB Cable (for PC connection), Grounding Cable, USB Memory Stick, Arm Bracket (for stand mounting), Arm Receiver, Cleaning Cloth
|Product List Attributes||
• 2.1x to 131x Magnification, Parfocal, WD 195mm
|Country of Origin||Ireland|
|Special Feature||Integrated Camera|
|Used By:||Industry, Laboratories|
|Interface type||HMDI (DVI)|
|Frame Rate (Max)||60 fps|
|Operating System||No Computer Req'd|
Free UK Delivery when you spend over £100 | 30 Days to return | Same Day Shipping
(COVID-19/Brexit - We are open for business. For latest delivery information please read here)
Order before 1pm for same day despatch (Mon - Fri)
- Standard Delivery: within 4 working days. Limited to 10kg
- Orders over £100 - Free
- Orders below £100 - £3.90
- Next Day Delivery: Tracked delivery by courier (deliveries are made Mon - Fri) - £6.00
Orders above 10kg in weight maybe sent with a different courier and subject to an extra charge
Orders for delivery to Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands & Islands, Isle of Wight and Channel Islands maybe subject to a surcharge and take longer to deliver.
EU & Worldwide Deliveries
Order before 1pm for same day despatch (Mon - Fri)
- Standard Post Delivery: Limited to 2kg
- Express Courier Delivery
Delivery costs will be shown in your cart according to the country selected and the product weight. If you do not see any delivery options during checkout please use the Request a Quote option.
All orders for delivery outside UK are supplied on DAP (Incoterms) basis, which excludes insurance and any local taxes. This means that you will have to pay your local tax and any applicable duties to the carrier before receiving your delivery. Failing to do so may result in your package being returned to us.
You can find the tariff code and country of origin in the "More Information Tab" on every product page on our website. This information will enable you to estimate any local import taxes/duties which might be requested by your customs.
How much will delivery cost?
Delivery costs will be estimated in your basket, except under certain conditions. You must enter your country and post code, or be logged into your account, to see your options for delivery and the cost for each method. In the event that you do not see any delivery options during checkout please use the Request a Quote option for a personal quotation.
Request for Quote?
To request a quotation is simple, just use the Add to Quote button which can be found on all product pages next to the Add to Cart button, create an account and send the request. We aim to respond to all quote requests within 24 hours. For help visit our Request a Quote (RFQ) page.
What about Returns?
You have 30 days to return an item for any reason. Just follow the instructions here