- Euromex BioBlue model BS.4253 Trinocular Compound Microscope, 40x to 1000x
- Euromex CMEX-5f Microscope Camera, USB. 5.0MP
- Soft Carry Case
BioBlue compound microscopes from Euromex in the Netherlands are designed for education offering excellent optical and ergonomic performance to satisfy the needs of school classrooms. BioBlue microscopes incorporate a range of professional features and robust construction that offer incredible value for money.
This BioBlue model, BB.4253, is equipped with a Trinocular head for fitting a digital camera (optional). The WF 10x/18mm eyepieces are 30° inclined 360° rotating. Semi plan achromatic objectives, 4x, 10x, S40x & S100x provide crisp high resolution images at 40x, 100x, 400x and 1000x magnification remaining perfectly in focus when changing magnification. All optics are anti-fungus treated and anti-reflection coated for maximum light throughput.
Stage & Focusing
Featuring an integrated 130 x 130 mm mechanical stage with 70 x 28 mm X-Y movement. Coaxial coarse and fine focus adjustment is provided with 200 graduations. Precision of 2 μm with 0.4 mm per rotation. Total travel is approximately 23 mm with adjustable rack stop to prevent damage to samples and objectives. The course adjustments are equipped with friction control.
Condenser & Illumination
Height adjustable Abbe condenser N.A. 1.25 with iris diaphragm and filter holder. Adjustable illumination is provided by Euromex's proprietary 1W NeoLED™ illumination which offers increased light output than standard LED and longer life than conventional halogen bulbs.
Supplied with an external 100-240 V mains adapter/charger and 3 rechargeable batteries for corded or cordless use. Easy transportation with ergonomic carrying handle.
Download the brochure on the product attachments tabs below.
- Trinocular head 30° inclined 360° rotating
- WF 10x/18 mm eyepieces
- Left eyepiece with +/- 5 dioptre adjustment
- Interpupillary distance adjustable from 48 mm to 75 mm
- Reversed quadruple nosepiece on ball bearings
- Semi-pan achromatic objectives 4x, 10x, S40x & S100x
- Total magnification 40x, 100x, 400x & 1000x
- Integrated X-Y mechanical stage
- Coaxial coarse and fine focus adjustment with rack stop
- Height adjustable Abbe condenser with iris diaphragm and filter holder
- Ergonomic stand with carrying handle
- Battery powered cordless use
- 1W NeoLED™ illumination dimmable
- 10 Year warranty (2 years for electrical parts)
- Dimensions in mm: 360 (h) x 155 (w) x 230 (d)
- Weight 4.0k
- 2560 x 1080 pixels (live view & capture)
- Great image quality
- USB 2.0 interface
- CMOS Sensor 1/2.8"
- USB 30 fps
- Image & Video Capture
- Measurement & calibration capability
- Image Focus Plus Software
- Compatible with Windows 7, 8 and 10, both 32 and 64 bits configuration. A Mac OS version is also available
- Fits C-Mount or eyepiece with 30.0 & 30.5 adapters included
- 1 Year warranty
Microscope, power cord, dust cover, spare fuse, 5 ml immersion oil and user manual. All packed in styrofoam case.
Camera, Software CD, USB 2.0 Cable, 0.45x C-Mount objective, 30.0 and 30.5 mm adapters for stereo microscopes (to fit 23.2mm), 72 x 24 mm Calibration Slide (1mm/100 - 10micron division)
Free Soft Carry Case. product AE.9918
Euromex offer a range of accessories including eyepieces and objectives. We have selected some of the more popular optional items for this microscope which can be found on the Related Accessories tab.
|Product List Attributes||
• 4 Semi Plan Objectives 4x, 10x, S40x & S100x
|Country of Origin||China|
|Used By||Schools, Secondary School, Hobbyist|
|Objective Lens||Semi-Plan Achromatic|
|Magnification Type||Quadruple Power|
|Illumination Type||1W NeoLED™|
|Special Feature||Brightfield, Integrated Camera, APL|
Free UK Delivery when you spend over £100 | 30 Days to return | Same Day Shipping
(COVID-19/Brexit - We are open for business. For latest delivery information please read here)
Order before 1pm for same day despatch (Mon - Fri)
- Standard Delivery: within 4 working days. Exceptions as below
- Orders over £100 - Free
- Orders below £100 - £3.90
- Next Day Delivery: Tracked delivery by courier (deliveries are made Mon - Fri) - £6.00
Orders for heavy or bulky items maybe maybe subject to a surcharge and take longer to deliver.
Orders for delivery to Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands & Islands, Isle of Wight, Isle of Man and Channel Islands maybe subject to a surcharge and take longer to deliver.
EU & Worldwide Deliveries
Order before 1pm for same day despatch (Mon - Fri)
- DHL Express Courier Delivery - cost varies with address
Delivery costs will be shown in your cart according to the country selected and the product weight. If you do not see any delivery options during checkout please use the Request a Quote option.
All orders for delivery outside UK are supplied on CPT (Incoterms) basis, which excludes insurance and any local taxes. This means that you will have to pay your local tax and any applicable duties to the carrier before receiving your delivery. Failing to do so may result in your package being returned to us.
You can find the tariff code and country of origin in the "More Information Tab" on every product page on our website. This information will enable you to estimate any local import taxes/duties which might be requested by your customs.
How much will delivery cost?
Delivery costs will be estimated in your basket, except under certain conditions. You must enter your country and post code, or be logged into your account, to see your options for delivery and the cost for each method. In the event that you do not see any delivery options during checkout please use the Request a Quote option for a personal quotation.
Request for Quote?
To request a quotation is simple, just use the Add to Quote button which can be found on all product pages next to the Add to Cart button, create an account and send the request. We aim to respond to all quote requests within 24 hours. For help visit our Request a Quote (RFQ) page.
What about Returns?
You have 30 days to return an item for any reason. Just follow the instructions here