Euromex bScope Trinocular Microscope, 40x, 100x, 400x & 1000x, E-Plan IOS Objectives, 3W Köhler LED
The versatile bScope microscopes from Euromex in Holland are designed for life science study in universities, small to mid-sized laboratories and veterinary applications. The ergonomic design of the bScope includes height adjustable eyepieces and low stage controls to minimise fatigue during long working sessions. The robust and compact size of the bScope allows more working space, safe operation and easy storage.
This bScope, model BS.1153.EPLi is equipped with a trinocular Siedetopf type head with an ergonomical 30° inclination and 360 rotatable, having EWF 10x/20mm eyepieces providing an extra wide field of view. A quintuple nosepiece is fitted with fourPE-Plan IOS objectives, 4x, 10x, S40x & S100x oil. The crisp high resolution images at 40x, 100x, 400x and 1000x magnification remain perfectly in focus when changing magnification. All optics are anti-fungus treated and anti-reflection coated for maximum light throughput in every contrast method.
Stage & Focusing
Featuring an integrated 152/197 x 131 mm mechanical stage with 79 x 36 mm X-Y rackless movement. Coaxial coarse and fine focus adjustment is provided with 180 graduations. Precision of 1.11μm with 0.2 mm per rotation. Total travel is approximately 19 mm with adjustable rack stop to prevent damage to samples and objectives. The course adjustments are equipped with friction control.
Condenser & Illumination
Height adjustable Abbe condenser N.A. 1.25 for brightfield with iris diaphragm and swing-out filter holder. Adjustable illumination is provided by Euromex's proprietary 3W Köhler NeoLED™ illumination offering the highest possible contrast and maximum achievable resolving power.
Supplied with an external 100-240 V mains adapter. Cable Storage System tidies away the cable inside the back of the instrument to enable easy storage and transportation with ergonomic carrying handle. A Kensington Anti-theft security slot is provided at the back of the microscope.
Accessories included a polarisation filter which fits inside an integrated slot above the nosepiece, and cordless use with optional rechargeable batteries.
View alternative models of bScope range on the Similar Products Tab or download the brochure on the documents tab.
* Trinocular head 30° inclined 360° rotating
* EWF 10x/20 mm eyepieces
* Left eyepiece with +/- 5 dioptre adjustment
* Interpupillary distance adjustable from 48 mm to 76 mm
* Reversed quadruple (4) nosepiece on ball bearings
* E-Plan IOS objectives 4x, 10x, S40x & S100x
* Total magnification 40x, 100x, 400x & 1000x
* Integrated X-Y rackless mechanical stage
* Coaxial coarse and fine focus adjustment with rack stop
* Height adjustable Abbe condenser with iris diaphragm and filter holder
* Ergonomic stand with carrying handle
* 3W Köhler NeoLED™ illumination dimmable
* CSS Cable Storage System
* 10 Year warranty (2 years for electrical parts)
* Dimensions in mm: 409 (h) x 195 (w) x 235 (d)
* Weight 6.5kg
* Made in Holland
Microscope, power cord, dust cover, spare fuse, 5 ml immersion oil and user manual. All packed in styrofoam case.
Euromex offer a range of accessories including digital cameras, eyepieces, objectives and lighting. We have selected some of the more popular optional items for this microscope which can be found on the Related Accessories tab.
|Product List Attributes||
* 4 E-Plan IOS Objectives 4x, 10x, S40x & S100x
|Country of Manufacture||Netherlands|
|Used By:||University, Laboratories, Secondary School|
|Objective Lens||E-Plan IOS|
|Magnification Type||Quadruple Power|
|Illumination Type||3W NeoLED|
|Special Feature||Brightfield, Köhler LED, Cordless use|
Free UK Delivery when you spend over £50 | 30 Days to return | Same Day Shipping(CORVID-19 Latest information for our customers, read here)
Order before 1pm for same day despatch (Mon - Fri)
• Standard Delivery: Estimated delivery within 4 working days
- Orders over £50 - Free
- Orders below £50 - £3.90
• Next Day Delivery: Tracked delivery by courier (deliveries are made Mon - Fri) - £6.00
Order before 1pm for same day despatch (Mon - Fri)
• Standard Delivery: Estimated delivery within 3 - 5 working days depending upon country
- Orders over £200 (excl. VAT) - Free
- Orders below £200 (excl. VAT) - shipping cost will be shown in your cart according to the country selected
• VAT free delivery is available against a valid EU registered VAT number. This can be entered and checked automatically during checkout. UK VAT will be applied to all retail orders or orders without a valid EU VAT number.
Worldwide Deliveries – outside UK & EU
How does it work?
Shipping charges can be estimated in your cart, except under certain conditions. You must enter your country, or be logged into your account, to see your options for delivery and the cost for each method. In the event that we cannot confirm shipping charges during checkout (example: shipping to restricted areas or outside the EU) please use the Request for Quote option or contact us.
Request for Quote?
To request a quotation is simple, just use the Add to Quote button which can be found on all product pages next to the Add to Cart button, fill in your details and send the request. We aim to respond to all quote requests within 24 hours. For help visit our Request a Quote (RFQ) page.
What about Returns?
You have 30 days to return an item for any reason. Just follow the instructions here
EuromexEuromex bScope BS.1153-EPL Trinocular Biological Microscope, NeoLED, 40x-1000x£567.60 £473.00
EuromexEuromex iScope EPL Biological Microscope, 40x-1000xAs low as £837.60 £698.00
EuromexEuromex bScope BS.1153-PLi Trinocular Biological Microscope, Köhler LED, 40x-1000x£823.20 £686.00